will bill come to console
my question is why is bill not on the console version of dead by daylight
if it’s exclusive that stupid cause bill is from a game that was on pc xbox and playstation
if it’s a license issue can anything be done
if it’s exclusive that stupid cause bill is from a game that was on pc xbox and playstation
if it’s a license issue can anything be done
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Because it is from left for dead a game made by VALVE. So it would need to be licensed by them for that which I doubt becuase they have NEARLY nothing console related and their whole platform is on PC.
Bill is ######### anyways
Oh well IDK then, I'd assume its something to do with VALVE being dickheads, their main platform is PC like I said and maybe they want a PC only exclusive because of it
Very very very unlikely he ever comes to console. I'm fine with that.
Whoever says Bill is ######### is ultimatively a liar.
Bill is one of the best.
just out of curiosity
do console players get bill perks or not?
I heard we weren't going to get him at least anytime soon, I feel that consoles should get an exclusive survivor since PC got one... just my opinion
Yes, they are in the regular pool of perks.
They didn't intend for Bill to be exclusive to PC, just like they didn't intend for Legacy to exclude those who came after Nov 2016. Exclusivity means you weren't in the right place at the right time, so it's kind of your fault. You can still get Bill, but you have to get a PC first. I was a PS4 player, too, until I put down the money for a PC, and I don't even use Bill. His perks are in the PS4 version, too, so PS4 users are basically complaining about a skin, the same with Legacy. If the devs were to give PS4 an exclusive surv, then PC users would complain, which doesn't help Behaviour's situation any. Console players have to realize that they're getting the short end of the stick not because Behaviour wants you guys to, but because of licenses and Sony and going through stuff they don't have to go through with PC.
Legacy is totally intended to exclude those who came after the cutoff. It was made as a reward to those who had prestiged before the bloodwebs were made significantly easier. Basically, giving it to people who came after that and get to level up with cheaper bloodwebs is just a huge slap in the face to those who had to grind relentlessly to get it in the first place.
If you came after that, your reward is not having to grind anywhere near as much.
I see what you mean thats a good point
Please read this again below and read again till you have understood.
I still think it's nonsense that they can't figure out a way to get the Charity Case on console. Even if 100% of the proceeds don't go to charities because of Sony and Microsoft, BHR could donate THEIR profits. Some charity is better than none!
I wish XBOX & PS4 could get some of the colorful outfits (such as the twitch shirt).
MY EYES! That color is so blinding! IT BURNS, GET IT AWAY! AWAY!
You dare bring light into MY LAIR! YOU MUST DIE
lol you're everywhere Jack!! XD
I’m the omnipresent Dwight god. I must be everywhere to bless everyone with my godly pressence. PRAISE BE TO DWIGHT
yeah but i have Left 4 Dead 2 on xbox one
yes we do we have his perks but we don't have him on the game.
This is not the first time anything related to DLC and Left 4 Dead has been PC exclusive. Zombie Trilogy had an entire Left 4 Dead expansion that was free for PC owners of the trilogy. The biggest issue is licensing, and the biggest reason for that is due to Bill being free, just like that Zombie Trilogy DLC pack.
Given how Valve owns the Steam client itself, they were able to include Bill for free, since Valve always earns a small percent of the profits from all sales of the game and it's various DLC's, so the license essentially pays for itself. On console however, it would be entirely different. Bill would have to be paid DLC for Valve to make any profit on the console versions, and it would likely not be within BHVR's interest to make a free DLC pack on PC a paid DLC pack on consoles, because essentially, that would cheat the customers on console out when PC players got the content free of charge. It's a complicated mess, but that's sadly how it is with licensing.
we do have Charity Case on console I see it on ps4 didn't pick it up like all the other dlc but it there.