what do think about healing ur teammates needs a nerf?

I think teammates need be heal a bit slower
give me u opinion..!

Comments

  • I think it’s fine just the way it is tbh. It’s not too fast and not too slow.
  • I had two shirtless Davids healing my tank top David a few weeks ago. It was.. eye opening. I learned a lot about myself that day.
  • These are the same people that want SC nerfed xD 

    How much easier do you want it to get? Might as well remove the healing mechanic! 
  • @Twix said:
    These are the same people that want SC nerfed xD 

    How much easier do you want it to get? Might as well remove the healing mechanic! 

    I think he just wanted an excuse to post something from his fapping collection.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Twix said:
    These are the same people that want SC nerfed xD 

    How much easier do you want it to get? Might as well remove the healing mechanic! 

    I think he just wanted an excuse to post something from his fapping collection.

    ^This. Y'all took it seriously, but it's just a picture of butts.

  • That's two people not doing generators as opposed to one.

    It's fine as it is.