this forum has almost no nice people

Most forums I've been seeing are walls of text of toxic arguments, or telling each other to ######### off for having an opinion. Something has to be done or else it will only be a matter of time before people start actually killing each other in real life because of of leniency of the forums.

Comments

  • What did I do? 😭

  • Well...it's the dbd community after all

    you get some nice apples from time to time, but godamn is it hard

    also conssidering this is the place where most people will come to complain about the game

  • I think I'm quite nice! I just don't participate in the threads where everyone thinks their opinion is gold. So you wouldn't see me, I guess.

  • It's not unique to this forum. Most people go on forums to complain, argue, and push their opinions. It's human nature.

  • @Ghoste said:

    It's not unique to this forum. Most people go on forums to complain, argue, and push their opinions. It's human nature.

    I'm on a lot of gaming forums, both official and Reddit. Moderation goes a long way. For instance, only allowing one active thread about NOED at a time would reduce how many argumentative threads you see pop up about it. Doing that could cut down on a lot of different subjects being beaten to death.

  • Fact. Whenever you're gonna express your opinion on some topic or other thing in game, you will get telled to git gut 🤷‍♂️ Alright I'm gonna fix my 3 year expierience

  • I hear ya on that, but these forums have very questionable bait threads going on every day. I can see why people wouldn't have the patience to tolerate different opinions when most have a preference for one side. In addition, count how many times there's been threads about NOED or DS.

  • Tbh this forum might need a bit of moderation.

  • I think a lot of people have become embittered by the state of the game they love so much and the tone deaf developers in charge of it. Just my two cents, though.

  • It's certainly not the friendliest of places, but I can name some good souls.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    It's certainly not the friendliest of places, but I can name some good souls.

    i know of some too, but I can't keep getting games that last 6 minutes, both killer AND survivor. Killer is frustrating, and survivor is boring, unexciting, and brain dead. Don't get why holding m1 for minutes on end is considered fun. I liked it back when the game was casual fun and not competitive try-harding.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1253529#Comment_1253529

    i know of some too, but I can't keep getting games that last 6 minutes, both killer AND survivor. Killer is frustrating, and survivor is boring, unexciting, and brain dead. Don't get why holding m1 for minutes on end is considered fun. I liked it back when the game was casual fun and not competitive try-harding.

    Since people like No0b3 and Demi gained fame, so many people have made it their goal to copy them. An ego boost is all it is.