Can we rename DS to Decisive Buttplug until it gets nerfed?
That way the name matches up to what it feels like to get affected by DS?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, let's rename it " Decisive Camp"
I'm just glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read the title.
Hard Camping can you now talk about the topic?
I agree with this 100%. We could also add to its description “The definition of a crutch perk”
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh no, survivors have a good perk we must nerf it now!!!
What's good for the goose...
Is DS gonna be once per match still?
-_- I... literally can't understand your point when you put PWYF alongside Nurse's calling...
It's not getting nerfed, praise the gods!!!
And yet people keep using it, so I'm gonna go ahead and classify this as a false statement.
Umm. I play on Xbox and it doesn’t really have any of those issues. The one issue is that you can’t use it when you’re right on a hook or you’ll lose it. Otherwise it works as intended. Once you get the timing down on hitting the skill check it becomes one of the most overpowered perks in a survivors tool kit.
"Decisive Strikes get Decisive Hooks."
I just call it "Abusive Strike"
I believe I got it from Bahroo - and it kinda stuck since.
Well we've seen perkless Freddy's and Nurses get to rank 1 killer so it could happen. But in this case I highly doubt even with perks they could do it.