Nurse on console

So thanks to the recent sensitivity changes, the nurse can now fully turn during a blink.

I've never played on pc so I didn't realise how handicapped she was on console until now, she's almost like a new killer. It really blew me away lol

I look forward to playing her more often and I'm wondering if we'll see more nurses now on console.

Comments

  • @ermsy said:

    So thanks to the recent sensitivity changes, the nurse can now fully turn during a blink.

    I've never played on pc so I didn't realise how handicapped she was on console until now, she's almost like a new killer. It really blew me away lol

    I look forward to playing her more often and I'm wondering if we'll see more nurses now on console.

    Before i missed so many hits because i wasnt able to do a full turn.

  • More than 1/1000 games? I see Nurse LESS than I see Hag, and nobody plays Hag!

    It'd be nice to have her appear more often though, and with the way that the cameras for Hillbilly and Wraith are, maybe we'll get some roster changes on console.

  • @ermsy said:

    So thanks to the recent sensitivity changes, the nurse can now fully turn during a blink.

    I've never played on pc so I didn't realise how handicapped she was on console until now, she's almost like a new killer. It really blew me away lol

    I look forward to playing her more often and I'm wondering if we'll see more nurses now on console.

    Yeah I am so good now. I've been restricted by the old sense missing hits. Now I just get messages doing how am I so good at her. Man she is way better without the slow turning. I can't emphasize how good she is now. THANK YOU BEHAVIOR!

  • I use nurse really often on ps4, haven't used her with the controller buff yet

  • Not with the bugs and blink cooldown you won't.

  • What sensitivity do you play her on

  • I hope so. She’s my favorite killer to go against.

  • As a person who mains nurse this sense update was a god send

  • @zkelvln said:

    What sensitivity do you play her on

    At the moment I've dropped to 75%. 100% seemed too much after the update.