Would you have more FUN with a 5th perk slot?
No reasoning, just yes or no
Mine: YES
No reasoning, just yes or no
Mine: YES
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bruh
Plz no
Nah
I want to say yes, but I have to say no.
No. . .
no
Not really
no
(I would have the most fun if nobody had any perks at all)
Yes
No
Absolutely
nope
4 is fine
Heck yes I would! But the answer to your implied question is no.
We don't need Billies or Spirits running Spirit Fury, Enduring, BBQ, Infectious Fright, and NOED.
And we don't need SWFs with Decisive Strike, Dead Hard, Unbreakable, Spine Chill, and Adrenaline.
Yes