I run NOED with zero apologies... AMA
See title.
See title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is an available perk just like survivors have DS. Happy Slugging!
Ok for me. I also would if it would already be unlocked on all my killers. Have to level alot of them.
What's your preferred type of club to use with the baby seals?
I don't get what OP means
Do you accept students? Teach me, sempai.
Do you like salt on your fries?
Would you rather always forget who you are or always forget who everyone else is?
(Idc that you run NOED, but I care that you said AMA)
I'm turned on by your lack of giving a #########
Yep that Doctor was a bit upset.
I run Enduring with zero apologies.
I've had games like that since I'm a totem hunter by nature and I had a Nurse instant rage quit when I got her Ruin, Noed, and Devour Hope 1 after the other. The salt post game chat was invigorating since I'd been low on Iodine all day.
i spawn next to it and someone spawned next to the other.
If you hit yourself while noed is active do you also get slugged?
That would be awesome if you did.
do you run make your choice and blood warden?
I run Brutal Strength and apologize profusely.
i think noed is for weaker Killers...
if i would use it i run basicly only 3Perks... cuz 90% of the time they r all dead b4 NOED would trigger