Main survs and killers help me, I need your help to see it. How strong is a springwood God loop

how strong is a springwood God loop, The whole game this player everytime that I found him, he ran to the same loop I did not want to follow him because it's so strong loop at the end I was killing 2 survivors so I decided to follow him and it is the result when you get in god loop. What do u think is my fault or this loop is very strong?

As main survivor I hate to use god loops but there are a lot of players who just know to use them

https://youtu.be/7H7VSQgOA1w


Comments

  • If Survivors have Lithe, you better just switch targets.

  • you didn't path optimally and you could have used your static blast to prevent the gate openning. you could have killed them both

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    If Survivors have Lithe, you better just switch targets.

    Yes man, I switched of survivor every time that I found him I killed 2 swf , but I wanted to know how strong is still god loop because Devs say they fixed this loop....

  • @aregularplayer said:

    you didn't path optimally and you could have used your static blast to prevent the gate openning. you could have killed them both

    Ok, thanks man I don't know that the next time I will do it. But what about the god loop, I could have done something to stop him?

  • welcome to Haddonfield,most unbalanced and survivor sided map in the game

  • @Dzeikor said:

    welcome to Haddonfield,most unbalanced and survivor sided map in the game

    Yes Man, the worst is that it is one of the maps where god loop were already removed... This map have 2 houses, killers shack and this loop.

  • @yourfavskillcheck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248123#Comment_1248123

    "haddonfield"

    damn killer mains are having nightmares with that map lmao

    Hahaha , not really but this loop made the most baby survivors so strong.

  • @yourfavskillcheck said:

    You could try to mind game it or use doctor's power.

    Or just switch targets and go for the guy that's repairing gens?

    Yes Man, I know, but Devs say that they fixed this loop and I wanted to show community that's wrong and this god still alive

  • Not that you played perfectly, but in my opinion Preschool is one of the most survivor sided maps after the biggest offenders got fixed or semi fixed. There are 3 very strong buildings, and even though the filler pallets are unsafe survivors can gain quite some time by just camping them.

    The fact that we're stuck with F I V E variations of that dumpster fire is just icing on the cake.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    welcome to Haddonfield,most unbalanced and survivor sided map in the game

    Haddonfield...

    Yikers dude, this is Springwood, Freddies map.

    Welcome to Dead By Daylight, you're clearly new here :)

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248123#Comment_1248123

    Haddonfield...

    Yikers dude, this is Springwood, Freddies map.

    Welcome to Dead By Daylight, you're clearly new here :)

    Hahaha , yes man, at least main survivors have not said nothing because it's a perfect map for them

  • @gantes said:

    Not that you played perfectly, but in my opinion Preschool is one of the most survivor sided maps after the biggest offenders got fixed or semi fixed. There are 3 very strong buildings, and even though the filler pallets are unsafe survivors can gain quite some time by just camping them.

    The fact that we're stuck with F I V E variations of that dumpster fire is just icing on the cake.

    Yes man, but main survivors said that it's a balance game even they want to get more facilities haha. I am main survivor and this map have 2 houses, killer shak, pallets to loop and this garbage loop. The most sad that a lot of survivors Just used this loop

  • I expected this to be about the house of pain stair-window loop

    tbh you could’ve shocked her to stop the vault or just left, this one isn’t too bad

  • doctor, trapper, Freddy and hag are the easier killers to break the loop, still an infinite for huntress

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    I expected this to be about the house of pain stair-window loop

    tbh you could’ve shocked her to stop the vault or just left, this one isn’t too bad

    Yes man, there are other 2 god loops in this map but all just used it. Every time that I found this survey he were to this god loop and he believes that he knows to play... But I just want to show this god loop still alive because Devs say that they fixed this loop...

  • @YaiPa said:

    doctor, trapper, Freddy and hag are the easier killers to break the loop, still an infinite for huntress

    Yes man, but there are a lot of good loops here and this team, every time that I found one they went to this loop... Devs say that they fixed this loop but you can see that is not true.