What are 3 buffs to anything you want
For me its legion, my 3 buffs are:
Make feral frenzy cooldown 15 seconds from 20
Any pallets you vault break base kit
Missing an attack in frenzy does not immediately end it
What are some of your ideas for killers, perks or anything you want
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Yeah she needs an addon pass. Only ones i ever use are croutch speed and charge speed.
Then again, I hardly ever use anything but brown add ons for all my killers. Maybe Thats why i suck.......
I think she actually has better add-ons than most tbh. She has some really bad and pointless ones but her add-ons add more variety than most killers.
I don't play a particular killer enough times to use all their add-ons. I would play 2/3 killers games a day and I usually play different killers each game.
Plague: Doesn't lose corrupt purge when pallet stunned.
Demogorgon: He can teleport to portals from anywhere.
Trapper: Carry more traps by default.
Buff Male character to more stylish
and some survivor perk that need buff are :
Buff Killer to be more handsome and beauty...
and some killer perk that need buff are :
Oh boy, I get to buff three things? There's quite a few I would make, but I'll try and list the ones I think I would most like to see.
I would buff solo queuers
Just a 5th perk slot
period
Why doesn't Fixated's walking speed boost apply to it when injured? Makes no sense.
Legion
-Missing hits in frenzy end not in stuns anymore.
-Hits in frenzy on an target do half the damage of an m1 hit and injure like they do it already today, but let survivors still sprint as would they be hitten from an m1 hit.
-After 3 hits in Feral Frenzy, automatic end of the abilitie, to not make it too op.
And yet I would love to write some things about the Trapper, Clown and Survivors, but your 3 reasons have cut me down to the only important ones :).
These actually seem like plausible buffs i would love to see