I could be wrong, but wasn't the hum just getting reset more often? The lullaby was always how it is right now, but it's just being played out in full.
I could be wrong, but wasn't the hum just getting reset more often? The lullaby was always how it is right now, but it's just being played out in full.
Nope, you are correct. Usually she stops humming when a chase starts and starts the Lullaby from the start afterwards. Now she just keeps on going.
@Topic:
While it is nice to hear more of it than the start, I liked that it somehow sounded more angry later on, like if the Huntress was getting impatient because she was not able to find someone.
It's better now than before, but I guess I kinda miss the special-ness of the later parts of the lullaby.
Ideally maybe the devs could modify it a bit so that certain audio segments are played after specific in-game events?
Like, Huntress downing a Survivor from outside chase with a Hatchet results in her chuckling to herself. Or Huntress losing chase results in a more irate and frustrated hum. Heck, now that we have Plague to bridge the gap, would it be too much to ask for Anna to actually sing a couple lines now and then? (in Russian, obviously)
I understand that's asking a lot, but you're asking what I'd prefer so I'm answering.
Here's how I feel her Lullaby is: Its much smoother, quicker, and actually... frequently changes so not as repetitive.
Heres what I mean by not as repetitive. So her old one was humming throughout the entire game. Now she la la's half and hums the other half. Which to me is better than just humming lol. I want to hear her beautiful voice lol not just the hums of one.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could be wrong, but wasn't the hum just getting reset more often? The lullaby was always how it is right now, but it's just being played out in full.
Nope, you are correct. Usually she stops humming when a chase starts and starts the Lullaby from the start afterwards. Now she just keeps on going.
@Topic:
While it is nice to hear more of it than the start, I liked that it somehow sounded more angry later on, like if the Huntress was getting impatient because she was not able to find someone.
It's better now than before, but I guess I kinda miss the special-ness of the later parts of the lullaby.
Ideally maybe the devs could modify it a bit so that certain audio segments are played after specific in-game events?
Like, Huntress downing a Survivor from outside chase with a Hatchet results in her chuckling to herself. Or Huntress losing chase results in a more irate and frustrated hum. Heck, now that we have Plague to bridge the gap, would it be too much to ask for Anna to actually sing a couple lines now and then? (in Russian, obviously)
I understand that's asking a lot, but you're asking what I'd prefer so I'm answering.
I thought it sounded different, but I honestly wasn't sure. I guess I didn't catch this in the patch notes
But my first thought was that it sounded better, more atmospheric and echoe-y, it's hard to explain...
It's more ominous in a way I think.
Here's how I feel her Lullaby is: Its much smoother, quicker, and actually... frequently changes so not as repetitive.
Heres what I mean by not as repetitive. So her old one was humming throughout the entire game. Now she la la's half and hums the other half. Which to me is better than just humming lol. I want to hear her beautiful voice lol not just the hums of one.
That's why I like the newer version.
I enjoyed the Lullaby and so I'm very happy that she sings the whole tune. it's very relaxing IMO.
That's what she wants you to think.. to lull you into a false sense of security and then *WHAM* hatchet right to the face.
Johnny Test opening!
Hopefully this time they don't revert it back.
I enjoy the longer lullaby, but the laughing is still taking some time to get used to