Is crouching considered teabagging when I want to warn my teammates of the killer approaching us?
Because I don't see lots of other ways to do it more efficiently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can point/wave.
Usually, the terror radius or [you] suddenly running away is a good indicator (if there's no terror radius).
If you press crouch repeatedly, then yes it is teabagging, not necessarily toxic though.
Esheon I laughed so much.
You can cancel the point animation if you run while mid point. It doesn't take much time to do and is what I usually do. Try this out and see if you like it.
If you're teabagging in front of the killer it's considered toxic, if you're teabagging at a survivor it's mostly considered as joy/excitement
The point/follow emote works more effectively to indicate the killer is approaching especially if followed by running away mid emote
Don't worry too much about "teabagging" when you're with survivors, it can mean a thanks or hello. When you use it to taunt a killer after dropping a pallet or just before starting a chase, then it is toxic.
I don't see why it would be. Before all you young'uns became spoiled with your gestures and whatnot, teabagging was all we had to communicate.
I point the killer if I see them nearby and they use Monitor & Abuse or have a lower terror radius. I don't think teammates will understand if you crouch several times in a row lol, usually it's more to meme or to say "hello" to someone xp
I mean, I've used it both ways before. I remember one match, we were under ruin or another annoying hex, and I had small game and a claudette was just following me after I gave up on the generator. I ended up just pointing her back at the generator and started hunting again :P It was kind of funny.
I had NO idea crouching multiple times was teabagging and i have been rude to so many killer players when I had been telling my teammate to crouch. I've always wondered how people did it. Do the survivors hands do a weird thing? I never paid attention to whether they were making a gesture, ill have to pay attention next time.