hottest killer and survivor?
don't have a survivor but Julie is the hottest by far.
don't have a survivor but Julie is the hottest by far.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Frank for killer, and Steve for survivor.... 😏
Although Wraith looks pretty good in that new skin of his, hehe
Jeff & Hag obviously.
I'm gonna say Kate for the hottest survivor. I like Yui, but she as a case of Pancakeitis going on.
As for killer, I do enjoy having my Pig wrapped in black leather.
not gonna lie you sounding very kinky
I play Slaanesh in Warhammer 40k. Does that help?
Yui x Rin
Kate and Susie
Trapper for human form, if we're going for killer form, Frank.
Survivor would be Kate.
Quentin for my survivor and the Huntress for killer. I’ll like Quentin even more after he gets his face rework and I’d loved to be held by frickin Huntresses strong arms .
This is my new favorite "Gid Gud" meme on here.
Anyways, Meg and Trapper.
well hot....
i wouldnt mind to take kate to a date tbh but i also love nea #NeaMainBigBrain she has very nice eyes and also a very nice voice!
for killers its hard to say most of them have a mask but from my imagination i would say Anna (huntress) could be a very hot Women :p
None.
Anna is too big for me XD
I go for Kate / Rin (although Suzie is close behind)
Pig and Myers. For survivor DWIGHT OF COURSE.
Kate and Anna <3
If he ever gets a face rework lol
Hottest killer is Myers. Wraith is a close second if you combine the wax warlock body with a different head to get shirtless wraith. :')
As for survivor, I'd say Steve. Tho the 'cutest' award goes to Dwight. <3
Kate and Rin for sure.