Least favorite characters

I'm not bashing on dev's or players, but I know people have characters in this game they just dislike regardless, survivor wise and killer wise. My personal least favs go to Yui, Zarina, and Jane. Plauge, ghostface, legion. I just wanna know what people think

Comments

  • Feng bunnies. They just annoy the crap outta me. I make it a habit to tunnel da wabbit.

  • Survivors, mostly anybody with a really annoying scream. Meg's is "nice" (in terms of effort of voice actor) but it's shrill af, so stuff like that.

    Killers, mostly just stuff that makes you feel like you can't even play the game. Facecamping Bubbas, super good Nurse, etc.

  • @Feiten said:

    Feng bunnies. They just annoy the crap outta me. I make it a habit to tunnel da wabbit.

    Bunny feng is a given, I DESPISE bunny feng, no clue why, but OH MY LORD SHE MUST DIE

  • I really hate people who use Claudette. Usually they're toxic.

    Ironically, I use Claudette...I'm not a toxic one though.

  • Claudette. They're impossible to see most of the time.

    Of the killers, Wraith. "Oh look at me, I'm clever! I can go invisible and camp and literally do nothing else."

  • Jane, Ash, and Ace for survivors

    Ghostface, Hag, and Trapper for survivors

    I usually find those survivors are awful teammates and I just dislike playing against those killers.

  • meg and zarina meg is ugly and zarina looks like gollum in wig

  • Claud for survivor. I dont hate the character, I hate the 90% of the players with a specific play style who use this character. You know what I mean.

    Deathslinger for killer. I have seen a few Deathslingers who you can do nothing against. You cant loop em, you cant run away, its like the old Nurse in some maps, you are completely powerless against masters of the killer.

  • Legion, just now it took a Legion match for me to go back to Call of Duty.

    I was survivor.

    I can't stand their boring games, can't do gens together because Discordance ruins that, which is fine but it's rinse and repeat.

    Get hit, run away, mend, get hit again, run away. Such a boring design, Legion is the type of killer that needs to get deleted if we ever had a vote.

    They're just so boring to go against.

    So, I'll be on CoD for the rest of the day.

    Thanks Legion.

  • so you will have a lot of fun with new rift

    @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Legion, just now it took a Legion match for me to go back to Call of Duty.

    I was survivor.

    I can't stand their boring games, can't do gens together because Discordance ruins that, which is fine but it's rinse and repeat.

    Get hit, run away, mend, get hit again, run away. Such a boring design, Legion is the type of killer that needs to get deleted if we ever had a vote.

    They're just so boring to go against.

    So, I'll be on CoD for the rest of the day.

    Thanks Legion.


  • If it has people playing Legion a lot more, they're going to see a drop in player base for the time being.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1232964#Comment_1232964

    If it has people playing Legion a lot more, they're going to see a drop in player base for the time being.

    legion is one of the rift killers this time

  • Yeah, I'm going to play a lot less survivor.

  • prabably i wont struggle on the hook agains him i hate him as much i you do.

    the prblem ist that he cant be buffet in currnet stat cos he will become broken, so he is in this mending simulator cycle

  • Anyone who brings a key, because they will use it for themselves. Without fail. That and I cannot see them in the menu from the killer side, so I have to guess if they brought it or not.

  • @ShErMaDeRmA said:

    I'm not bashing on dev's or players, but I know people have characters in this game they just dislike regardless, survivor wise and killer wise. My personal least favs go to Yui, Zarina, and Jane. Plauge, ghostface, legion. I just wanna know what people think

    My least fav killer and survivor to go against.

    David and Spirit.

  • I changed my mind. Jane has been replaced by Jeff

  • As a survivor aesthetic wise I guess I dislike Jeff the most. I haven’t played him or leveled him at all since I got his adept and got him to level 40.

    As a survivor, on my team I think I don’t want to see Claudette unless they have bright cosmetics. All they do is hide and wait for you to die so they can get hatch. This is not counting any baby survivors. Can’t tell you how many times baby Megs, default Jakes, and corner of the map self-caring Claudettes have killed the team.

    As a killer I hate seeing Blendette because again...they hide in bushes and the game is boring.

  • For me all survivors are the same, but to play versus killers the thing is different

    Killers that I don't like face: doctor, Freddy and hag

    Killers that I don't like to play as: plague, death slinger, Myers, trapper, nurse, spirit, CLOWN.

  • I can't stand Legion, Bubba, and Ghostface.

    Legion matches are always tedious with the mend and heal nonsense, plus that sound they nmake when they end their frenzy is just comically stupid. 95% of the Bubbas I face are toxic campers, usually with insidious. And Ghostface is just broken with his busted reveal mechanic getting his free one shot downs.

    On the survivor side......its usually Megs. I find most Megs are potatoes or selfish. Blendettes usually just stealth around the map doing diddly squat.