Am I toxic?
So 80% of the time I don't use meta second chance perks, nor do I t-bag or flashlight click. But I do use a flashlight a lot and often you can catch me in a three man swf. Am I toxic? I don't really want to be.
So 80% of the time I don't use meta second chance perks, nor do I t-bag or flashlight click. But I do use a flashlight a lot and often you can catch me in a three man swf. Am I toxic? I don't really want to be.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Using an item and playing in a SWF does not make you toxic.
Doesn't sound toxic to me
You toxic little kitten! How dare you enjoy DBD with your friends and use items the devs implemented to your benefit in game. You should be ashamed.
Edit: Typo.
No you aren't toxic. I main Killer and it seems you're just playing normally. Unless you're doing something in-game that you didn't mention that is considered toxic. I have a harsh bias against those who blind me at pallet because there's no need for it. But it's not toxic.
I love when they blind me at a pallet without iron will, they lose a lot of distance and i can hear where they are.
Toxic is when you try to annoy the killer on purpose
No.
Some will probably think so though, because they'll assume "flashlight" means "purple flashlight with green battery + filament and a click spam macro", and they think clicking the SWF button instantly makes you toxic. Someone out there will find you toxic for one thing or another unless you just let them win, so don't worry about it in the first place to be honest ๐
I don't mind people bringing flashlights, but if you bring 3 -- be prepared to lose it.
Nothing is toxic if it is a feature. The only thing I find toxic is flaming in chat, that's all :D
So even if you did all that you mentioned it's still technically not toxic :D
No. Using stuff that's in the game as they're designed to be used is never toxic. Being toxic is something you need to go out of your way to do.
killer main here, no it does not, you play the game, end of it.
Nope, you are not toxic bro ๐ you okay the game with some buddies and a flashlight. Enjoy yourself ๐. When people refer to "SWF" The main reference are people who use the coordination with a direct intent to make the game unfun for the killer, say for example, using object of obsession to tell your team exactly where the killer is at all times, bringing in 4 flashlights specifically to spam clicklyclicky and teabag. You are just playing with some friends and thats awesome ๐