Im done

I'm done with this game because of SWF. You can insult, blame, troll me, im not care, last game against toxic SWF on red/purple rank was my last in this game, im not care about this game anymore, im tired. Game uninstalled. Here no future for killer side. TY BHVR.

Comments

  • I'd reccomend quiting for a week or two, and then come back twice as strong, learn new things including new killers aswell as new builds for your killer.

    If you truly are quitting for good with no intention of returning, goodluck in whatever game you dive into next, and I hope to see you again soon.

  • First of all, RELAX. Sometimes you has good matches, sometimes bad. Thats total normal, cause that´s how it works. Then we have killersided maps, survivorsided maps, swf (cheatmode troops) or solo survivors. If they play toxic, let them and don´t give them attantion because it cost you the game. Play how you are you want and try to do you best. After the Match just type "GG" and go into another match. That´s the best you can do. If this not work for yourself, take a break and come down. Iv you believe or not, theese toxic squads have bad matchups too, because the ranking system is like a snowballsystem. If you win a pip, onother will loose a pip. Simply...

    In my opinion: Solo Survivors are much better. I don´t like SWF and i allways playing Solo cause it´s more fun and a little bit harder. I like the challenges, cause everyone can ez red rank with swf. With killer also ( I play booth on rank 1 ) sometimes, good somestimes bad matchups.

    But important is: Play for fun and don´t give to much about wins/looses. Rating or Ranks are comming from alone.

    sry for my bad english grammatic

    greetings

  • See you in a few days.

  • I can totally understand you. But i play killer only 1/3 rd of the time, and if i get frustrated, i just play more survivors.

    Yet i encounter swf very regular. (and i know, because i ask them after the game. most will tell you).

    But since swf wont change, you either come back if your frustration goes, or you just move on to the next game. theres plenty out there.

  • I'm sorry you couldn't get past this feature.

  • See you next week, Mate.

  • Thank you for letting us know.

  • Take a breather man. You can't let people like that tear you down if you quit because of that then they won. Anytime I suspect a swf I pack Franklin's, Lightborn, Enduring , and Brutal Strength. So I can tear through everything they try to do. Anytime you see more than 2 items in game switch to a killer that has Franklin's.

  • Just try out survivor. You don't have to be forced into playing killer. Survivors a lot more relaxing and casual. I can't recall the last time I've been upset in the game. The only thing that frustrates me right now it switching over to do my killer daily. But that's like 1 game a day. Not that big of a deal.

  • Am I the only one that doesn't get tilted by swfs? I just lean into it if they're being toxic and mess around. Though not all killers can teabag with them sadly