I hope the next patch makes things better

I'm getting tired of getting stuck in games where survivors do the most BORING possible things to win. It's literally hold M1, hold W, throw down all the pallets, god loop us, rinse and repeat. It's unfun, it's a survivor sided game, it's time for everyone to acknowledge this. The ONLY time it's killer sided is early ranks. Stop saying otherwise. If a killer gets to red ranks, it's because they're good. If a survivor gets there, it's mostly because they are good at mundane tasks. Be objective before you say it's killer sided. Play killer long enough to realize it's really not...please.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This game is killersided. Accept it and learn to play this game properly if you still think its survivorsided.

  • @Lavos99z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1222909#Comment_1222909

    So you have a lucky streak going for killer then, good for you. IT's not about who is good or bad at the game. It's about recognizing facts. The game is survivor sided, and I mean it should be for the most part. But I want it to be a more FAIR game, it's too heavily skewed right now. Go pay attention to notable DBD names on Twitch instead of believing what Reddit dips say. Your elitism is not appreciated.

    you sound like raving idiot and just saying “it’s a lucky streak” when presented with evidence just weakens you’re argument even more

    100% this post was made after OP was looped for 5 gens and thinks the game is broken

  • Not everyone abused infinites,and I love doing chases as both surv/killer. My most favorite and most fun aspect of the game. But the gens can be unbalanced,depending on the map/the team/the killer ur playing.

  • @Lavos99z said:

    I'm getting tired of getting stuck in games where survivors do the most BORING possible things to win. It's literally hold M1, hold W, throw down all the pallets, god loop us, rinse and repeat. It's unfun, it's a survivor sided game, it's time for everyone to acknowledge this. The ONLY time it's killer sided is early ranks. Stop saying otherwise. If a killer gets to red ranks, it's because they're good. If a survivor gets there, it's mostly because they are good at mundane tasks. Be objective before you say it's killer sided. Play killer long enough to realize it's really not...please.

    I think April Fools day is on April 1st.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1222960#Comment_1222960

    This is another point I like to point out, killers always say the game should be balanced around the "best" survivors, but when people even come close to saying it should be balanced around the best killers too, it always ends up being "but I'm not like xxx streamer who is an experienced killer".

    Very very true

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1222910#Comment_1222910

    Nah, I play the worst killers to challenge myself and it’s still easy enough with some of the top tier killers. Mori’s aren’t balanced though. Nobody benefits from that. You don’t get pip for Mori’s lol you’re not filling all categories wth do you mean?

    What rank are you? What rank are you? And dont lie, theres no way in hell its over 15.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1222946#Comment_1222946

    So what you're saying is... you only face the imbalance when you're playing survivors better than you... lmao

    Well, sometimes matchmaking screws over lower ranked killers. Some survivors will zoom right back down to rank 20 after their precious god loops are gone.

    I mean, if you can actually loop, thats skill. Taking advantage of bad map design isnt skill.

  • Shocker, another "I lose consistently and it's the games fault" thread. The game isn't nearly as terribly unbalanced as you make it sound.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Ahhh yes, they should not do any of the things they're required to do to win.

    Instead of holding M1, they should hold M2 and stand silently next to a generator and hope it completes itself.

    Instead of holding W, they should hold E, in hopes that the killer whiffs all their hits

    They don't even have to throw down pallets as they're holding E, and will win automatically!

    Ah, onto the god loops, which are being removed in the next patch and is completely irrelevant to the stuff before this point, because the stuff before this point is actually relevant & necessary to play the game.

    and also the rinse and repeat thing, I too agree that survivors should play one match and never come back onto the game :)

    Honestly killer has never been easier, it's only been getting easier, y'all need to get better at the game, seriously.

    Gotta love a good dose of ignorance

  • Man, if all these survivors are doing is pressing W and throwing pallets and you still can't out play them, I have bad news about your gameplay...

  • Please do tell me what part of my post was ignorance.

    Sorry that your entire DBD experience has been on the killer side and you guys still can't figure it out, maybe you'd be better suited to Last Year, or something?

  • And other lies you can tell yourself

  • @Lavos99z said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1222914#Comment_1222914

    You're missing the point, it's not about "good or bad". It's about the game not being balanced correctly. After next update, it likely will. Don't be thick.

    I doubt that changing the strong windows will have any impact on survivors. Even though maybe slightly. I would not really rely on this update.

  • @Lavos99z said:

    I'm getting tired of getting stuck in games where survivors do the most BORING possible things to win. It's literally hold M1, hold W, throw down all the pallets, god loop us, rinse and repeat. It's unfun, it's a survivor sided game, it's time for everyone to acknowledge this. The ONLY time it's killer sided is early ranks. Stop saying otherwise. If a killer gets to red ranks, it's because they're good. If a survivor gets there, it's mostly because they are good at mundane tasks. Be objective before you say it's killer sided. Play killer long enough to realize it's really not...please.

    What do you do different as the killer? Hold W, M1, camp hook or tunnel the good player. EVERYTHING you think is a point is the same for you. Im gonna use that popular killer quote when survivors say killer is too strong. "git gud"! I know you expect to 4 man kill every game, but you're playing actual people not computers. If you want that kind of satisfaction, go play a PVE game. You actually have abilities as the killer and advantages like broken window hit boxes. Survivors can ONLY RUN! When you played tag as a kid did you have the force field and expect people to run in a way that was easy for you to get them?

1 2 ›