I would think April 21st. The devs want to release updates two weeks after the PTB launches. The Rift is supposed to begin April 29th.
They are no longer following the 2 week rule. They said they want more time "to really fix" each patch before they release it. It is more or less 3 weeks now. Might even be 4, who knows.
I assume the 28th because I believe somewhere that they said that Tome 3 is coming out the 29th... can't confirm that to be honest but I remember "29" being thrown around somewhere. I believe that they did the same thing with Tome 2, released the patch a day before then released Tome 2.
They are no longer following the 2 week rule. They said they want more time "to really fix" each patch before they release it. It is more or less 3 weeks now. Might even be 4, who knows.
Which i dont really believe i think it just for them to be lazy
They are no longer following the 2 week rule. They said they want more time "to really fix" each patch before they release it. It is more or less 3 weeks now. Might even be 4, who knows.
I thought they started the two week rule with Chains of Hate and they stopped following the one week rule. Did I miss something in between Chains of Hate and today?
I thought they started the two week rule with Chains of Hate and they stopped following the one week rule. Did I miss something in between Chains of Hate and today?
They stopped following the two week rule with the CoH. The PTB was on the 18th of February, and the DLC was released on the 9th of March. I don't think there ever was a 1 week rule.
They stopped following the two week rule with the CoH. The PTB was on the 18th of February, and the DLC was released on the 9th of March. I don't think there ever was a 1 week rule.
i think he means PTB for 1week, changes for 1week, then release. im pretty sure its the 28th and the tome is 29th, id love 21st as the earliest but i pretty sure its 28th
i think he means PTB for 1week, changes for 1week, then release. im pretty sure its the 28th and the tome is 29th, id love 21st as the earliest but i pretty sure its 28th
Makes sense. My bad, if I misunderstood. I'm betting on 28th as well. 29th is the Tome release date, and it just all falls together perfectly.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've not publicly released a date, so until we do - everyone is just guessing really.
Gotcha! Thanks ๐
This month?
I guess we can only hope haha
It's been a while since I've checked LeaksByDaylight, but I think they said it's planned to be released April 29.
I would think April 21st. The devs want to release updates two weeks after the PTB launches. The Rift is supposed to begin April 29th.
21st earliest or the 28th, new tome probably 29th
They are no longer following the 2 week rule. They said they want more time "to really fix" each patch before they release it. It is more or less 3 weeks now. Might even be 4, who knows.
I assume the 28th because I believe somewhere that they said that Tome 3 is coming out the 29th... can't confirm that to be honest but I remember "29" being thrown around somewhere. I believe that they did the same thing with Tome 2, released the patch a day before then released Tome 2.
They never made a roadmap for this year, did they?
Which i dont really believe i think it just for them to be lazy
I thought they started the two week rule with Chains of Hate and they stopped following the one week rule. Did I miss something in between Chains of Hate and today?
They stopped following the two week rule with the CoH. The PTB was on the 18th of February, and the DLC was released on the 9th of March. I don't think there ever was a 1 week rule.
i think he means PTB for 1week, changes for 1week, then release. im pretty sure its the 28th and the tome is 29th, id love 21st as the earliest but i pretty sure its 28th
Makes sense. My bad, if I misunderstood. I'm betting on 28th as well. 29th is the Tome release date, and it just all falls together perfectly.