I Do It SOLO

Solo survivor is where it’s at. I don’t have the same lame *** whiny, crying baby experience that I see here all the time. I want a hard game, everyone else wants a pass it seems. I want the randomness of a terrible team. I want the evil camping killer that makes you choose between objectives and altruism. I want to be tunneled. I don’t understand why any of you play this game if you want to be babied every second that you play it.


SWF is For people who can’t handle solo. People who are to scared of things they can’t control. I like moris, in fact, I like ebony moris. I like the game hard and scary. What is with all the whiny little baby survivors who can’t handle the game??


Im a survivor main who plays solo queue. I don’t want an even match, I want to go head to head with a psychopath, and barely escape by the hair of my chin.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @alaenyia said:

    I am not buying that a guy named "JediWithASniper" is a survivor. This is a straight killer name. And his commentary sounds like a killer trying to make it sound like 'some survivors' are A-Ok getting tunneled and slugged every game because it is a challenge. There is no fun or challenge to being tunneled off your 1st hook to death. I don't mind mori's and I am a survivor main, they are not in every match and you still have to ut in at least some work to use them. I like a good challenging match too, I like it when they are 20 min of hard fought back and forth between killer and survivors. But killers no longer seem intereseted in this kind of game. So it is stay at the hook, tunnel and slug, over and over in every match. If they last till 10 min it is some kind of miracle anymore.

    Excuse you? You don't speak for all survivors or all Killers. I'm a Killer main (Wraith of course) and I just want a match that takes skill, effort, and brainpower to win. And if i'm being greedy, I wanna stop being called a tunneler and a camper and a tryhard when I get more than one kill.

  • Solo is a problem with the actual matchmaking. U are probably at red rank and your mates are too, but they have 1 week playing, and just hide, repair and get down in a 5 seconds Chace. Is impossible do nothing cause u had to sae them or repair, and if you are with the killer they are going to hide if they hear the terror radio.

    I don't agree at SWF are for people don't know play, omg, y play with friends, we have lot of time playing and we are able to do all matches right. We never Gen rush, never be toxic and we play with the killer but the killer 90% camp and tunnel and more if he can't catch you easy.

    This game have a huge problem with the players who just one to win and don't respect other players. Survs and killers

    Xbox

  • This thread have made me remember the feeling of satisfaction after the first escape I achieved. I agree that is more fun when you know the most common result of a match is to die.

    A lot of people would enjoy Alive by Deadlight tho

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1220608#Comment_1220608

    10 up votes from killer mains who like this person's masochistic mentality means nothing. :) #stilldontbelieve

    Well I play survivor more than killer and the OP represents how I'd like the survivor experience to be much more than your version, the whole DC if you get slugged thing you had going on in the other thread.

  • @Snoot1Booper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226610#Comment_1226610

    So u didn’t play dbd for years and have to carry the potatoes teams every day? For me it’s not a challenge anymore that ######### bullshit is only tilting! Every patch red ranks play worse and I hate what the solo q experience had become…

    I think I have somewhere around 3,000 hrs in as a survivor. On PS4, I can’t access any stats. Been playing 2-6 hrs a night for almost 3 years.

  • Once again a killer main pretending to be a survivor main pretending they “like the challenge” when in reality its just another killer that actually wants his games to be easy.

    Yawn. Its overdone at this point

  • @JediWithASniper said:

    Solo survivor is where it’s at. I don’t have the same lame *** whiny, crying baby experience that I see here all the time. I want a hard game, everyone else wants a pass it seems. I want the randomness of a terrible team. I want the evil camping killer that makes you choose between objectives and altruism. I want to be tunneled. I don’t understand why any of you play this game if you want to be babied every second that you play it.

    SWF is For people who can’t handle solo. People who are to scared of things they can’t control. I like moris, in fact, I like ebony moris. I like the game hard and scary. What is with all the whiny little baby survivors who can’t handle the game??

    Im a survivor main who plays solo queue. I don’t want an even match, I want to go head to head with a psychopath, and barely escape by the hair of my chin.

    This is what we need in this game.

    people like u make the game better for both sides. i like it! and im with ya!

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Once again a killer main pretending to be a survivor main pretending they “like the challenge” when in reality its just another killer that actually wants his games to be easy.

    Yawn. Its overdone at this point

    Your theory about me being a killer main does not make any sense at all. I don’t really enjoy playing killer much. Huntress is kind of fun, but I don’t hardly ever play killer.


    I was wrong about my killer ranks. I spent more blood points than I thought trying to get the hex totems.

    image.jpg image.jpg


  • @JediWithASniper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1227127#Comment_1227127

    Your theory about me being a killer main does not make any sense at all. I don’t really enjoy playing killer much. Huntress is kind of fun, but I don’t hardly ever play killer.

    I was wrong about my killer ranks. I spent more blood points than I thought trying to get the hex totems.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/451/MPTDODZE8JDO.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/796/6G1BFG6EADI4.jpg

    Thank you for showing this. You have made my day. You win a internet cookie, no you win the freaking internet. You have just single handy shown how far up their own echo chambers ,ClickyClicky and Lal are.

  • This was like the speech of the früher. Soo true. SWF is The cancer of the game that should be removed or at least limited. Babies cry for solo survivor being hell not realizing it’s a horror game that basically throws you to hell. Escaping every single game with no effort while doing cocky ######### makes the game stupid.

  • Just say you don’t have friends and move on...

  • @DetectiveBingBong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1219775#Comment_1219775

    Excuse you? You don't speak for all survivors or all Killers. I'm a Killer main (Wraith of course) and I just want a match that takes skill, effort, and brainpower to win. And if i'm being greedy, I wanna stop being called a tunneler and a camper and a tryhard when I get more than one kill.

    If you are being called a camper, tunneler and try-hard after a match it has nothing to do with number of kills and everything to do with hanging out and the hook and tunneling/slugging survivors. Maybe check your game style.

  • i do is solo suvivor like a mfer again, because i can get into survivors queues fast 😮

1 2 ›