your only supposed to ask questions about the recent chapter or the mid chapter and since this mid chapter sees legion getting one small change and it’s there tome questions involving legion are completely valid and on topic yet there deleted ..why
Because there is a small minor QoL change for Legion that doesn't mean they are the big point of Chapter 16 and it's Midchapter. This only includes Deathslinger, Zarina, Dead Dawg Saloon, all the content (breakable walls, major Perk changes) Midchapter including the Map and Repair Changes.
Because there is a small minor QoL change for Legion that doesn't mean they are the big point of Chapter 16 and it's Midchapter. This only includes Deathslinger, Zarina, Dead Dawg Saloon, all the content (breakable walls, major Perk changes) Midchapter including the Map and Repair Changes.
This, plus they can't answer questions about future plans or upcoming content that hasn't been revealed yet. Although admittedly, they didn't make that explicit this time around.
Also, being featured in a Tome does not mean that he gets Changes. Like 1 out of 5 Killers so far got changes, this does not mean that every Killer will get a Rework when their Tome arrives.
To add to what the others have said, duplicate questions are also being deleted as we go on so that we can see the majority of questions - and the 3rd or 4th post on the thread already mentions the other killers including Legion.
Mine also got deleted as soon as I suspected you saying something.
All I asked was for Perk Stats.
Kill rates.
Death rates.
Perk usage.
Typical stuff like that, that we get but we haven't in a while.
"Can you see Meg dating Chris Hemsworth? It'll be cute!"
And mine wasn't even a duplicate.
I always dislike those questions.. we don’t care what the devs think about bunny fang or what killers you ship and stuff we wanna know stats,buff changes that will happen
My question is also being deleted every time I post it.
I asked if there were any changes this patch to bring the game closer to the 60fps on low end PCs and consoles that was outlined in a detailed plan as far back as the March 2019 dev update and roadmap.
I just want to know if they are still working on this or if it turned out to be as impossible as it sounded at the time and they’ve had to give up.
No one else seems to care and the devs just stopped talking about it :(
I always dislike those questions.. we don’t care what the devs think about bunny fang or what killers you ship and stuff we wanna know stats,buff changes that will happen
Exactly.
I'd Love more hard hitting questions with actual answers.
"Give us escape rates based on Rank and SWF/Solo."
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your comment is literally is literally right there...
i posted the same question but it was deleted for some reason so I posted it again
Also they deleted several posts about legion again including the one you showed lol
Because there is a small minor QoL change for Legion that doesn't mean they are the big point of Chapter 16 and it's Midchapter. This only includes Deathslinger, Zarina, Dead Dawg Saloon, all the content (breakable walls, major Perk changes) Midchapter including the Map and Repair Changes.
This, plus they can't answer questions about future plans or upcoming content that hasn't been revealed yet. Although admittedly, they didn't make that explicit this time around.
Because nobody likes Legion
Also, being featured in a Tome does not mean that he gets Changes. Like 1 out of 5 Killers so far got changes, this does not mean that every Killer will get a Rework when their Tome arrives.
To add to what the others have said, duplicate questions are also being deleted as we go on so that we can see the majority of questions - and the 3rd or 4th post on the thread already mentions the other killers including Legion.
They want questions like.
"What do you guys think the cutest cosmetic is?"
"What color of nails will Kate have next patch?"
Mine also got deleted as soon as I suspected you saying something.
All I asked was for Perk Stats.
Kill rates.
Death rates.
Perk usage.
Typical stuff like that, that we get but we haven't in a while.
"Can you see Meg dating Chris Hemsworth? It'll be cute!"
And mine wasn't even a duplicate.
I always dislike those questions.. we don’t care what the devs think about bunny fang or what killers you ship and stuff we wanna know stats,buff changes that will happen
^^
Where on Earth is Carmen Dandiego?
Where on Earth is Carmen Dandiego?
My question is also being deleted every time I post it.
I asked if there were any changes this patch to bring the game closer to the 60fps on low end PCs and consoles that was outlined in a detailed plan as far back as the March 2019 dev update and roadmap.
I just want to know if they are still working on this or if it turned out to be as impossible as it sounded at the time and they’ve had to give up.
No one else seems to care and the devs just stopped talking about it :(
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49456/optimization-status-update-road-to-60fps/
Obviously it uses Eldritch Spice: Salem Ambassador
Exactly.
I'd Love more hard hitting questions with actual answers.
"Give us escape rates based on Rank and SWF/Solo."
"I'd like to see the Solo escape rate."