rank reset was today...soo why am I facing rank 1 swf allready?

Like godamn 3 matches and I am allready facing toxic red rank swf

I thought the rank reset was supossed to mix a bunch and help me get the adept achievements

Not put me against red ranks?

Comments

  • Because they played enough games together to pip back up to rank 1 already.


    And that's what rank reset was supposed to do. But now it just takes everyone in the same bracket and moves them all back to the same bracket.


    But don't worry! Behavior's matchmaking is trash anyway. That's why they're planning on hiding ranks.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Like godamn 3 matches and I am allready facing toxic red rank swf

    I thought the rank reset was supossed to mix a bunch and help me get the adept achievements

    Not put me against red ranks?

    Because some people are more dedicated than the servers.

  • bc they ranked up

    myself, like others that like being R1 will be back to it within 1-3 days anyway

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    bc they ranked up

    myself, like others that like being R1 will be back to it within 1-3 days anyway

    "1-3 days"

    there is the thing

    it should take you some days to rank up,not rank up to the extreme where you are back at beeing toxic

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212471#Comment_1212471

    "1-3 days"

    there is the thing

    it should take you some days to rank up,not rank up to the extreme where you are back at beeing toxic

    i didnt know the number 1 is toxic

    TIL

  • Adept achievements? I've never really tried for achievements in Steam games before. But if you play like 5 games with each killer. There's no way you're not going to 4k a squad right? Like it might not be 1 game. But I couldn't see it taking a ton of time for adept achievements. But I liked old reset better.

  • We really are running out of things to complain about huh?

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    Adept achievements? I've never really tried for achievements in Steam games before. But if you play like 5 games with each killer. There's no way you're not going to 4k a squad right? Like it might not be 1 game. But I couldn't see it taking a ton of time for adept achievements. But I liked old reset better.

    I got it luckly

    Thing is for the adept you need to have a perfect killer match

    hook survivors 3 times, slow gens as much as possible, and hook everyone

  • Luckily you only need nine hooks for the adept. You often have players suicide on first hook or second hook. Especially in matches where the killer is doing well enough to get an adept.

    @Thatbrownmonster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212582#Comment_1212582

    I got it luckly

    Thing is for the adept you need to have a perfect killer match

    hook survivors 3 times, slow gens as much as possible, and hook everyone


  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Like godamn 3 matches and I am allready facing toxic red rank swf

    I thought the rank reset was supossed to mix a bunch and help me get the adept achievements

    Not put me against red ranks?

    Because rank reset now puts you down just a few ranks, so people who were rank 1 will be rank 5 and it’s trivially easy to rank up as survivor, especially if you play in a SWF.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Luckily you only need nine hooks for the adept. You often have players suicide on first hook or second hook. Especially in matches where the killer is doing well enough to get an adept.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212697#Comment_1212697

    I thought Adept was an achievement for 4 killing a team with all three of the killers unique perks. Is there more of a requirement then that?

  • "New" rank reset (if you're rank 4 you get reset to rank 5 for example, you just go down one rank colour) + the usual matchmaking issues means that it doesn't really do that much. You're likely to get very similar matches as before reset, with maybe a very slight difference in frequency.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212698#Comment_1212698

    I thought Adept was an achievement for 4 killing a team with all three of the killers unique perks. Is there more of a requirement then that?

    Yes, ever since Plague was introduced (IIRC) Adept achievements now require you to get a double pip.

    At Red Ranks as Killer this is extremely difficult; even if you 4k you'll probably not stop the Survivors from powering up most of the generators. And going for a 4k double pip with certain Killers while only using their teachables can be a bit challenging, especially given using certain Killers' powers actually hurt their Emblem scores *cough* Plague, Trapper, Hillbilly, Leatherface *cough*

    Yea, Killer adepts are much better at lower Ranks, were double pipping is easier.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Like godamn 3 matches and I am allready facing toxic red rank swf

    I thought the rank reset was supossed to mix a bunch and help me get the adept achievements

    Not put me against red ranks?

    Rank Reset is 100% useless... think about it. Everyone just gets knocked down a tier. You were ALWAYS going to face Red Ranks.. they all would have just been purple. Because the purples are now green, and greens yellow. Rank Reset changes nothing in terms of Match Making or the people you go against.