Is tbagging necessary? I think not. Be nice to your killers please.

Call me a crybaby or tell me to toughen up, doesn't really matter to me what you think either way but I just want to be another person saying this in the hope that people will listen and stop being such ######### (maybe).
I see literally no reason to be rude and tbag the killers just for the sake of pissing them off and getting them to chase you.

Seriously?? We can all be reasonable human beings without actively antagonizing each other and going out of our way to rile each other up.

When I play killer I already go into every single match with the expectation that I'm going to do poorly. I'm not good at it and I know it. I struggle to catch people in a chase and it's hard for me to figure out how to locate people who are good at hiding. The last thing I want is for someone to rub it in my face and say 'Hahahaha! Look at me and how much better at this game I am than you!" Especially when I'm stressed out trying to figure out how to juggle 4 people all actively working against me, as is the purpose of the game.

I'm here to have a good time and try to get better at the game. I like this game a lot. It's the only horror-style game out there that I super dig the ambience and rhythm of. Quit ruining it by trying to prove how big your proverbial dick is.

Comments

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    @Brady said:
    imagine being offended by being tbagged.... oh wait

    Yeah, imagine people actually finding it funny... oh wait

    I do, and I laugh when people who play as The Pig does it, or when infact anything remotely STUPID. Because I'm not sensitive, I'm not phased by someone pressing a button 3 times quickly af.

    If you're offended then oh well

  • The world isn't here to coddle you. If you get upset because somebody says you're bad at the game then you need to consider not playing the game. Demanding everyone "be nice" is unrealistic and pointless. You know what I say when someone trash talks me? "Lol."

    And if there's swearing or a slur or threat is used I report them. And then I move on with my life.
  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • You were making an "observation" on a person you created out of thin air. Your argument is that no one here can say "Don't take it personally" because everyone who does also says "Run across the map and go afk after each hook," therefore they are hypocrites.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Thread stalking because I responded to you in my own thread and then one more? You know, the two threads that were sitting at the top of the page? You must think you're something special.

    And again, you did not make any observations because what you said did not happen. Please show me where I, or anyone else in this thread who said to get over trash talk, also said killers need to go afk after each hook. Things need to have occurred in reality for you to have observed them.

    And regardless, it's pretty clear what the point of your post was supposed to be, doesn't matter whether you define it as an argument or not.
  • Ah another happy day in Dbd land I see.
  • Another happy day in the Dbd community I see.

  • I only tbag the killer if he hooks 1 survivor and then face camps him until he's dead then moves to the next one.*ahemwraith. Just be careful with shape tier 3 or noed.https://youtube.com/watch?v=78mgAaKdBRo

  • It's always necessary.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:
    It's always necessary.

    no its not. Just like any other sort of negative behaviour.

  • @pauloandrade22 said:

    @ASpazNamedSteve said:
    It's always necessary.

    no its not. Just like any other sort of negative behaviour.

    It's always necessary.

  • Snowflake orion alongside paulowhateverhisnameis reporting for duty, give me a break already, go do something else instead of being here 24/7 posting nonsense

  • How the ######### did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

    What the actual #########?

  • @jiminie said:
    Snowflake orion alongside paulowhateverhisnameis reporting for duty, give me a break already, go do something else instead of being here 24/7 posting nonsense

    No thanks.

  • @meshugganah said:
    jiminie said:

    Snowflake orion alongside paulowhateverhisnameis reporting for duty, give me a break already, go do something else instead of being here 24/7 posting nonsense


    that moment when your argument sucks and you must resort to absurd fantasies.

    Exactly.

  • @Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

    What the actual [BAD WORD]?

    dont ask me. Im as calm as a cat sleeping.

  • @Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

    What the actual [BAD WORD]?

    Many susceptible people around.

  • @Vietfox said:

    @Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

    What the actual [BAD WORD]?

    Many susceptible people around.

    Exactly.

  • @Vietfox said:

    @Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

    What the actual [BAD WORD]?

    Many susceptible people around.

    I get Tbag and insults in chat. I dont get flaming attempts tho.

  • @pauloandrade22 said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

    What the actual [BAD WORD]?

    Many susceptible people around.

    I get whyTbag and insults in chat offend. I dont get flaming attempts tho.

  • @pauloandrade22 said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

    What the actual [BAD WORD]?

    Many susceptible people around.

    I get Tbag and insults in chat. I dont get flaming attempts tho.

    I usually play as a survivor, but when i play as a killer, drop the pallet on me and t-bag afterwards i honestly laugh xD I think survivor's faces and moves are pretty hilarious.

  • @Vietfox said:

    @pauloandrade22 said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

    What the actual [BAD WORD]?

    Many susceptible people around.

    I get Tbag and insults in chat. I dont get flaming attempts tho.

    I usually play as a survivor, but when i play as a killer, drop the pallet on me and t-bag afterwards i honestly laugh xD I think survivor's faces and moves are pretty hilarious.

    il do that too . but only so many times you know?

  • @pauloandrade22 said:
    I Agree. Then they ask "Why facecamp( it does not exist anymore by the way).

    You obviously have no idea what they mean by "face camp" then.

  • Btw OP, did it ever come into your mind that people are not trying to be ######### by try to have fun, and don't really think it's "bad" to t-bag?
    Please stop spreading bs like "t-bagging = #########". Thanks.

  • @Brady said:
    imagine being offended by being tbagged.... oh wait

    Imagine getting angry (in a game) for being face camped...
    Oh wait.

  • @Brady said:
    imagine being offended by being tbagged.... oh wait

    Imagine getting angry (in a game) for being face camped...
    Oh wait.

    Face camp takes longer, making it boring eventually.
  • @Brady said:
    imagine being offended by being tbagged.... oh wait

    Imagine getting angry (in a game) for being face camped...
    Oh wait.

    Those two things are not comparable, but I'll bite..

    If you get camped or teabagged there's nothing wrong with getting a little angry. It's when you hold onto that anger and dramaticize it. Taunting in a competitive game now = toxic, bullying, harassment. Anyone who camps or teabags aren't just using annoying strategies or being a bad sport anymore, they are pure cancer in human form.
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    King_Checkmate said:

    @Brady said:

    imagine being offended by being tbagged.... oh wait

    Imagine getting angry (in a game) for being face camped...

    Oh wait.

    Those two things are not comparable, but I'll bite..

    If you get camped or teabagged there's nothing wrong with getting a little angry. It's when you hold onto that anger and dramaticize it. Taunting in a competitive game now = toxic, bullying, harassment. Anyone who camps or teabags aren't just using annoying strategies or being a bad sport anymore, they are pure cancer in human form.

    If u tbag me, im hunting that surv down and > @Vietfox said:

    King_Checkmate said:

    @Brady said:

    imagine being offended by being tbagged.... oh wait

    Imagine getting angry (in a game) for being face camped...

    Oh wait.

    Face camp takes longer, making it boring eventually.

    Not to me. I enjoy every kill. Even if it's just one. Specially if its a tbagger.

  • @King_Checkmate said:

    @Brady said:
    imagine being offended by being tbagged.... oh wait

    Imagine getting angry (in a game) for being face camped...
    Oh wait.

    I can't imagine because I don't :P The way you play is the way you play Sir

  • @Brady said:

    @King_Checkmate said:

    @Brady said:
    imagine being offended by being tbagged.... oh wait

    Imagine getting angry (in a game) for being face camped...
    Oh wait.

    I can't imagine because I don't :P The way you play is the way you play Sir

    Fair enough good sir. Have a great sunday then.

  • Killers should be able to t-bag too!
  • @Visionmaker said:
    Killers should be able to t-bag too!

    That would be hilarious as hell xD

  • This content has been removed.
  • Guys, killer and survivor mains... JUST HUG! <3 Yes, sugar everywhere and absolutely no salt! :)

  • @Nickenzie said:
    Guys, killer and survivor mains... JUST HUG! <3 Yes, sugar everywhere and absolutely no salt! :)

    Yes, JUST HUG!

  • Vietfox said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Guys, killer and survivor mains... JUST HUG! <3 Yes, sugar everywhere and absolutely no salt! :)

    Yes, JUST HUG!

    Well, not a death HUG lol! <3 Overall this thread is basically a WW2 (World War 2) war zone, I just wanna ease the fire from both killer and survivor mains! 
  • @Vietfox said:

    @pauloandrade22 said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Mc_Harty said:
    How the [BAD WORD] did a forum post about being offend at an animation got this heated?

    What the actual [BAD WORD]?

    Many susceptible people around.

    I get Tbag and insults in chat. I dont get flaming attempts tho.

    I usually play as a survivor, but when i play as a killer, drop the pallet on me and t-bag afterwards i honestly laugh xD I think survivor's faces and moves are pretty hilarious.

    @Grey87 said:

    @pauloandrade22 said:
    I Agree. Then they ask "Why facecamp( it does not exist anymore by the way).

    You obviously have no idea what they mean by "face camp" then.

    Facecamp was and still is "blocking the unhook prompt by standing still in front of the survivor usually with your(killer) face facing the hooked survivor hence the word "facecamping". Since that is not possible anymore facecamping got patched out and therefore it was removed so "it does not exist anymore by the way".

  • @Grey87 said:
    Btw OP, did it ever come into your mind that people are not trying to be ######### by try to have fun, and don't really think it's "bad" to t-bag?
    Please stop spreading bs like "t-bagging = #########". Thanks.

    Not to be that guy but if you know that certain behaviours are considered by the large populace as bad manners why do them exactly? Because i dont and i (most of the time) killers are decent with me.

  • @WhateverIGuess said:
    Don't teabag after they tunnel / camp the ######### out of me? Yeah no thanks. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you.

    We both know you tbag anyways.
    Dont act as if its justified.

  • If you are getting upset about being t-bagged as a killer nowadays then uninstall, because back in the day when true infinite’s were around t-bagging was as common as having a daily wank 
  • Nickenzie said:
    Vietfox said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Guys, killer and survivor mains... JUST HUG! <3 Yes, sugar everywhere and absolutely no salt! :)

    Yes, JUST HUG!

    Well, not a death HUG lol! <3 Overall this thread is basically a WW2 (World War 2) war zone, I just wanna ease the fire from both killer and survivor mains! 
    I'm just gonna leave this here.....
  • You know how in MMO/RPG games you got that one guy in your party that has a Taunting ability?
    So then when they Taunt the enemy gets aggrod towards that ally and starts going after and/or beating the sweet potatos outta them right?

    I hate/love when you got a survivor that T-bags and disrespects me, it makes KILLING THEM all the more sweeter!

    Believe me, it's weird but when they do it, i FEEL like im an NPC that got aggrod by a taunt, and believe me, i chase them and ONLY them till they die.

    (But if they start twirling, eff that im out, too disorienting)

  • @Condorloco_26 said:
    Just ignore them and keep playing a proper game. They want to feel special. Don't give them that.

    OR... if it REALLY, REEEEALLY bothers you that much, and absolutely can not look past it, go ahead and kill them. Tunnel and camp them if you want. Keep smacking them while on the hook. Other options are slugging them, nodding your head and doing little celebration dances in front of their crawling bodies while they bleed out, let them be healed on purpose to drop them again immediately, rinse and repeat as many times you want until they DC or give up. The Pig can even Tbag them back, you know? If you happen to find a known offender on a lobby, choose to play as Impossible Skill Check Doctor and throw a jigsaw piece offering. Watch him cry and/or give up during the game. You can text them after it ends too. All these options will become available as you keep improving and gain more experience and confidence playing killer. Keep in mind that you will effectively throw the game if you choose to go after one of those guys, and you will look even worse if you fail to catch them.

    Never be the first one to show bad manners or toxic behaviour, though. Always respect the players you go against. Just be the one who chooses to ignore bad manners, or respond adequately.

    See, this guy gets it! Revenge is a dish best served BLAZING HOT

  • If you are getting upset about being t-bagged as a killer nowadays then uninstall, because back in the day when true infinite’s were around t-bagging was as common as having a daily wank 
    That’s fine but just know if you go out of your way to tbag me then I will go out of the way to make sure you have a nice camping trip with campfire songs and the aftertonic piece pelting you in the face until you die and I don’t care about the other gens getting done I’m a survivor main so killer is purely for fun for me, I must say though being at rank 7 as killer right now I’ve seen a lot less tbagging than expected, I saw it a lot at low ranks and thought “ oh great when I get to the purple and red ranks I bet this will be a constant” but it hasn’t I’ve actually had very good gameplay without disrespect at the high ranks even when I get a 4K or 1k ,  actually made a couple friends in game even being on opposite sides 
  • Lol just run blood warden if they want to stay in the game a little while longer only downside it situational. If you get lucky u might get dc point from the entitled ones
  • Ty apparently someone (a killer main i suppose) flagged me and i was warned. You guys cry about everything. I don't know how you can get anger for someone pressing CTRL a lot of times, i mean #########? You life is so depressing that you take that so seriously? Get over it and move on to a next match LUL

1 2 3