Dedicated servers

Comments

  • @TheLegendDyl4n1 we could post the same topic in a row
  • Dedicated servers might be a little more complicated. P2p might be hardcoded, so they just can't press a button. 
    Devs could clarify on this.
  • honey your preaching to the quier

  • honey your preaching to the quier

    Tell me ur joking....choir....
  • I'm with you guys but probably never gonna happen only successful and profitable like the makers of Friday the 13th can accomplish this. DISCLAIMER Please read the previous statement in your most sarcastic tone.

  • fcc2014 said:

    I'm with you guys but probably never gonna happen only successful and profitable like the makers of Friday the 13th can accomplish this. DISCLAIMER Please read the previous statement in your most sarcastic tone.

    @fcc2014 haha, it was pretty obvious xD
  • @Vietfox said:
    fcc2014 said:

    I'm with you guys but probably never gonna happen only successful and profitable like the makers of Friday the 13th can accomplish this. DISCLAIMER Please read the previous statement in your most sarcastic tone.

    @fcc2014 haha, it was pretty obvious xD

    On this forum nothing is blatantly obvious. Have you seen some of the statements from people?

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Vietfox said:
    fcc2014 said:

    I'm with you guys but probably never gonna happen only successful and profitable like the makers of Friday the 13th can accomplish this. DISCLAIMER Please read the previous statement in your most sarcastic tone.

    @fcc2014 haha, it was pretty obvious xD

    On this forum nothing is blatantly obvious. Have you seen some of the statements from people?

    @fcc2014 yeah, you are right. Like that day i made a joke about the biker from village people and someone called me toxic. I was like "#########..."
  • The crutch perkers and The NOEDS may get their panties in a bunch. I'm currently going back and forth with one of their leaders. They don't want survivors able to look around them when on the hook, breaking totems, fixing generators, searching a chest etc....I honestly think my issue with the Mains on this forum is without an easy 4k game they will never be happy.

  • @fcc2014 said:
    The crutch perkers and The NOEDS may get their panties in a bunch. I'm currently going back and forth with one of their leaders. They don't want survivors able to look around them when on the hook, breaking totems, fixing generators, searching a chest etc....I honestly think my issue with the Mains on this forum is without an easy 4k game they will never be happy.

    I play both sides equally and use NOED on exactly one Killer (though I'm thinking about removing it in favor of a different perk). Maybe the problem is you.

    PS: I'm flattered you consider me a leader, but I'm nothing of the sort.

  • @fcc2014 said:
    The crutch perkers and The NOEDS [...].

    "one of those little snot Survivors must have stuck that in here, always sneaking into our basement..."

    Jokes aside, no Killer ever said that they want to get 4 kills in every single game. The only people saying that are Survivor mains.

  • @fcc2014 said:
    The crutch perkers and The NOEDS [...].

    "one of those little snot Survivors must have stuck that in here, always sneaking into our basement..."

    Jokes aside, no Killer ever said that they want to get 4 kills in every single game. The only people saying that are Survivor mains.

    Ofc not, no one says that out loud, but some ideas proposed in this forum would turn almost every match into a 4K match.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Ofc not, no one says that out loud, but some ideas proposed in this forum would turn almost every match into a 4K match.

    Or force Survivors to play better. Depip squad proved that if Survivors play perfectly, Killers lose. This means that there's a lot of room for improvement on the Survivors' side, in terms of how they play.

  • Vietfox said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    The crutch perkers and The NOEDS [...].

    "one of those little snot Survivors must have stuck that in here, always sneaking into our basement..."

    Jokes aside, no Killer ever said that they want to get 4 kills in every single game. The only people saying that are Survivor mains.

    Ofc not, no one says that out loud, but some ideas proposed in this forum would turn almost every match into a 4K match.
    If they got they easy 4K that they want they wouldn't be bitching about every survivor perk and strategy. Of course they don't want to say it out loud but that's what they want. 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    If they got they easy 4K that they want they wouldn't be bitching about every survivor perk and strategy. Of course they don't want to say it out loud but that's what they want. 

    This argument can be reversed to point to Survivors, so maybe you should judge each idea on their own merit instead of trying to develop psychic powers?

  • Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    If they got they easy 4K that they want they wouldn't be bitching about every survivor perk and strategy. Of course they don't want to say it out loud but that's what they want. 

    This argument can be reversed to point to Survivors, so maybe you should judge each idea on their own merit instead of trying to develop psychic powers?

    Yes. Survivors want their 4 kills......?
  • @chemical_reject said:
    Yes. Survivors want their 4 kills......?

    You know full well it means 4 escapes, stop pretending otherwise.

  • @Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Ofc not, no one says that out loud, but some ideas proposed in this forum would turn almost every match into a 4K match.

    if Survivors play perfectly, Killers lose.

    I don't see anything wrong with that. If someone is able to play perfectly they deserve to win.
  • @Vietfox said:
    I don't see anything wrong with that. If someone is able to play perfectly they deserve to win.

    Let me rephrase: if Survivors play perfectly, Killers lose regardless of skill level. In other words, if Survivors play perfectly and Killers play perfectly, Survivors win.

  • Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Yes. Survivors want their 4 kills......?

    You know full well it means 4 escapes, stop pretending otherwise.

    Oh I was just reversing it like u suggested. 
  • Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    I don't see anything wrong with that. If someone is able to play perfectly they deserve to win.

    Let me rephrase: if Survivors play perfectly, Killers lose regardless of skill level. In other words, if Survivors play perfectly and Killers play perfectly, Survivors win.

    That's not true, and u know it. Unless "to lose" means not having 3 or 4 Ks to you, which i totally disagree with.
  • @Vietfox said:
    That's not true, and u know it. Unless "to lose" means not having 3 or 4 Ks to you, which i totally disagree with.

    It is true, and you'd know it if you'd bothered to check the depip squad's experiment. Biased players ######### on it because they want to ignore the results, but the fact is, Survivors have all the power.

  • @chemical_reject said:
    Oh I was just reversing it like u suggested. 

    Is English not your first language, or are you just trolling?

  • Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    That's not true, and u know it. Unless "to lose" means not having 3 or 4 Ks to you, which i totally disagree with.

    It is true, and you'd know it if you'd bothered to check the depip squad's experiment. Biased players ######### on it because they want to ignore the results, but the fact is, Survivors have all the power.

    I've watched some of their videos, not all of them ofc since i rather spend my time doing something else, and the ones they succed killer made lots of mistakes, 20 rank mistakes in rank 1...
    There are other videos were they all 4 get rekt, and not only by nurse or billy.
  • @Vietfox said:
    I've watched some of their videos, not all of them ofc since i rather spend my time doing something else, and the ones they succed killer made lots of mistakes, 20 rank mistakes in rank 1...
    There are other videos were they all 4 get rekt, and not only by nurse or billy.

    And the common thread in the videos where they got "rekt" is...?

  • @Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    I've watched some of their videos, not all of them ofc since i rather spend my time doing something else, and the ones they succed killer made lots of mistakes, 20 rank mistakes in rank 1...
    There are other videos were they all 4 get rekt, and not only by nurse or billy.

    And the common thread in the videos where they got "rekt" is...?

    That survivors aren't as op as some people say.
    PS: just wanna remind you we are derailing the original topic
  • @Vietfox said:
    That survivors aren't as op as some people say.
    PS: just wanna remind you we are derailing the original topic

    That's a conclusion. The common thread, as far as I know, is that the depip squad themselves made mistakes.
    PS: I was about to remind you of the same thing. Anyway, have to go AFK. Cheers.

  • @Orion said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    The crutch perkers and The NOEDS may get their panties in a bunch. I'm currently going back and forth with one of their leaders. They don't want survivors able to look around them when on the hook, breaking totems, fixing generators, searching a chest etc....I honestly think my issue with the Mains on this forum is without an easy 4k game they will never be happy.

    I play both sides equally and use NOED on exactly one Killer (though I'm thinking about removing it in favor of a different perk). Maybe the problem is you.

    PS: I'm flattered you consider me a leader, but I'm nothing of the sort.

    You are probably the loudest from that group! Enjoy being the one eyed king of the blind.

  • @chemical_reject said:
    Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:

    If they got they easy 4K that they want they wouldn't be bitching about every survivor perk and strategy. Of course they don't want to say it out loud but that's what they want. 

    This argument can be reversed to point to Survivors, so maybe you should judge each idea on their own merit instead of trying to develop psychic powers?

    Yes. Survivors want their 4 kills......?

    Only Nea wants the 4 kills we know.

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Ofc not, no one says that out loud, but some ideas proposed in this forum would turn almost every match into a 4K match.

    if Survivors play perfectly, Killers lose.

    I don't see anything wrong with that. If someone is able to play perfectly they deserve to win.

    I will say survivors don't need to play perfect sometimes the killer is a meathead and chases someone way too long.

  • @fcc2014 said:
    I will say survivors don't need to play perfect sometimes the killer is a meathead and chases someone way too long.

    "Survivors should be able to put the Killer in a situation where they outpower them."

  • @Orion said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I will say survivors don't need to play perfect sometimes the killer is a meathead and chases someone way too long.

    "Survivors should be able to put the Killer in a situation where they outpower them."

    Sometimes you can "push" the person playing killer to lose focus. Body block, teabbag, break a hook in front of them, flashlight etc... to make them lose focus. You are not playing the nurse, hillbilly, michael etc.... You are playing the person controlling them. This fact is constantly lost when discussing this game.

  • yes devs.. please make dedicated servers..
    i love your game.. and i want to continue this game playing.. but i can not play killer....

    work on dedicated servers please.. just like deathgarden matchmaking