Perfect Team vs. Perfect Killer - What should the result look like?
Just imagine a "perfect" gameplay with the best high end no mistake survivors/killer. What should the result look like in your opinion? 4k? 2k? No kills at all?
Just imagine a "perfect" gameplay with the best high end no mistake survivors/killer. What should the result look like in your opinion? 4k? 2k? No kills at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the killer.
Nurse, Spirit, Hillbilly, Freddy? 4k
Cannibal or Clown? 0 - 1k
Any other killer? 2-3k
4 perfect players should win against 1 perfect player
That comparison doesnt really work. I would have said killer gets the 4k, because the perfect killer would be a perfect Nurse.
But if shes perfect and makes no mistakes then she misses no blinks, but if the survivors are perfect and make no mistakes then they juke all her attacks.
I get what you’re going for though and assuming the perfect killer would use Nurse and land all attacks I’d say the game would be an easy 4k.
Outside of Nurse its really hard to say. Depends on the map and killer used.
The way the game is balanced now? I would say with any of the stronger killers on a decently balanced map it would probably average around a 2k. Highly dependent on the map and killer though.
So all 4 should escape? Wouldn't that be poorly balanced?
When you talk about 'perfect' gameplay. You're saying both sides are playing perfectly. I would assume in that kind of a situation survivors are going to win an easily. Because if one survivor has 'perfect' gameplay and can last in a two minute chases. Then 4 of 5 generators will be done. So it'd end up being 1 gen left and a save for the team. I feel like right now if survivors play perfectly it's an easy 4 man escape. But I think it'd be a decent situation if perfect gameplay would result in 1 or 2 kills per game. You have to remember, 4 people performing perfectly is always going to be stronger then one person playing perfectly though.
Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have said "perfect." Best killer vs. best survivor would have worked better, even though you can't really tell what "best" looks like.
Assuming all players, survivor and killer are equal in skill, the game should realistically end in a tie, 2 kills with 2 escapes.
I would say... 2k with two escape but injured or slugged
I'd also say map, perks and items will have more to do with the outcome then anything...
There are too many variable to include like perks, maps, items, add-ons and offerings.
Killers are going to get 4 kills more often than survivors . Because mori stronger than all survivor tools all along.
Honestly, assuming all are of equal skill.
2-3k is where I'd like to land, even as survivor.
I want it to be a challenge to survive and feel like an actual reward. Not something I just get BP for. I had a game yesterday against Plague, and I was the only one to survive, but just barely. I want the feeling that I worked for it, but not get it so often it doesn't feel like a reward.
If survivor chase for 2 minutes killer i assume loopable dont even know how to play.
In this game? Survivors should win most of the time. I might say differently if this game wasn't so RNG dependent.
A perfect game on both sides isnt possible.
I've had games where the killer chased me through all five gens. I've also had games where I've screwed up and chased the same survivor through all 5 gens. It happens. Doesn't mean that they don't know how to play. Some games go really bad. Also sometimes people tilt. Tilting is always a good way to start performing poorly.