They cut bills hair.
It didn't say anything in the patch notes or anything but bill looks like he just came out of rehab.
I don't know what they were thinking but this need to be reversed.
It didn't say anything in the patch notes or anything but bill looks like he just came out of rehab.
I don't know what they were thinking but this need to be reversed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Forget the hair, but why is his old smoke smoking in the middle of the air?
He looks younger. Which is not a good thing.
I want a badass old timer, not an early white haired middle aged man pretending to be older than he really is.
They should spend time on fixing the old characters' models instead of giving Bill a haircut.
Devs confirming the next killer is a barber!?!?!
It looks nice! Isn't that closer to the hair he has in his game anyway?
Sweeney Todd?!
We need Jhonny Depp!
He looks meaner. :c
How did they do that during quarantine?
This is what he's going to look like in the next patch.
I like the older head more, Im hoping we are going to be able to switch between these two
10/10 would still bang.
It's to make him look more like he does in Left 4 Dead, which isn't a bad thing. Although i'd love to have the old head as a cosmetic option. Including the prestige version of it too.
I prefer the new look. Can't argue against a more accurate portrayal.
looks more like his l4d model tbh, altho i prefer the current model
Well, he looks like the actual Bill again. I always thought he was too unkempt in DBD.
o maybe theyre finally adding a l4d killer soon
It looks so crazy. I was so used to his other hair.