Show your best mori screenshots
Here are 2 of my most recent Mori screenshots that I think look quite well if I do say so myself.
Tagged:
Trusted
Here are 2 of my most recent Mori screenshots that I think look quite well if I do say so myself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's my main getting taken out by Ghostface. I sacrificed myself to get a late hook rescue and he had a yellow mori. Worth it.
Great lighting on the Ghostface one!
And the Oni one makes me laugh. It looks like he got distracted in the middle of the mori - "Oh, nice! A tongue!"
Thanks I thought so too, only thing that bugs me about the Oni screenshot is that the Nea was wearing a face mask so couldn't really see her bleed through her mouth, other than that I'm satisfied with how these turned out.
i have somewhere stored a really cool clown mori in haddonfield right in front of the fireplace, with clown taking Ace's (me) arm, seemingly trying to take his golden Rolex off, I thought about using it for the screenshot contest, but I thought about something more original rather than just a mori, looking back at the winner, I'm pretty sure I would have at least placed third...
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1986133118
this guy rage quitting during the mori too <3
Dancing squad
Booty pic