Reasons to Tunnel.
Hit me with your top 5 list of reasons why you as a Killer should tunnel a Survivor :)
5) You have a chasing daily
4) They have a key
3) The exit gates are powered
2) It's the strategically correct choice
1) Salt farming
Hit me with your top 5 list of reasons why you as a Killer should tunnel a Survivor :)
5) You have a chasing daily
4) They have a key
3) The exit gates are powered
2) It's the strategically correct choice
1) Salt farming
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1) The last gen has popped.
2) The survivor was an #########.
End of reasons.
Those are pretty much my only reasons as well. Namely #2.
I try not to tunnel if at all possible but if my hand if either forced because it's end game and I don't have the luxury to be picky, sorry champ, I'm taking you down. If they're being an jerkface, I also may consider tunneling them pending how the game is going.
Samesies. If I see a fellow survivor being a douche canoe, I do not feel bad when they get themselves murdered. Sportsmanship goes two ways, for sure.
You forgot to add:
Has no skills and the only way they can actually kill anyone.
Those are my usual reasons.
If you ask me the reason doesn't really matter, if someone decides to do it that's it no matter the reason.
I don't really do it myself because with my own personal mindset I don't find it fun to do and I don't care about all the stuff commonly considered "toxic", and at the same time I find intentional "salt farming" pretty cringy no matter who does it. But as long as people don't combine it with bannable behavior like going way too far post-game or something I don't really care I guess?
1. Because you want to
1) propt their borrow time and get them to mend
2) if a survivor sabo teammates by going for unsafe unhooks
3) if survivor has key
4) if swf(you'll notice when everyone is around going for unhook)
5) breaking my hooks