My killer teir list

my-image.png

Okay so I only put Bubba in SS teir just for the memes because he need some sort of buuf same with clown and pig they dont have much going for them

This is my opinion though feel free to say what you would put in the comments

Comments

  • Really, really strange list. You put deathslinger above all the other killers that are logically and mechanically way stronger. You put myers, plague and doctor above oni and billy? Don't really know what to say other than this is extremely different to any lists I have ever seen

  • my-image.png

    This is mine, ordered in each tier also. Many people will disagree with this one...

  • @Uistreel said:

    Really, really strange list. You put deathslinger above all the other killers that are logically and mechanically way stronger. You put myers, plague and doctor above oni and billy? Don't really know what to say other than this is extremely different to any lists I have ever seen

    This is what I think though you probably think different

  • Personally anyone who puts Freddy above Oni I think is a joke. Oni is a super strong killer who can snowball a game quicker than any other killer. He is up there with hillbilly arguably better. I've been seeing a lot more onis in red ranks than hillbillys and spirits. I dont even see many freddys.

  • @Steve0333 said:

    Personally anyone who puts Freddy above Oni I think is a joke. Oni is a super strong killer who can snowball a game quicker than any other killer. He is up there with hillbilly arguably better. I've been seeing a lot more onis in red ranks than hillbillys and spirits. I dont even see many freddys.

    Oni for me is a weaker version of Billy, and Freddy can end chases super quick with trap spam.

  • I almost liked the controversial nature of this list... But you put Hillbilly in B their, Which I cannot approve of. Outside of the glaring issue of him and Oni being too low (and probably in reverse order if we're being honest) I think it's a lil too early to really place Deathlinger. That being said, I don't hate him being higher teir, I think he's got more potential than folks think because of how stealth he is as well as his strong chase, but time will probably tell as huntress may still be above him

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:

    I almost liked the controversial nature of this list... But you put Hillbilly in B their, Which I cannot approve of. Outside of the glaring issue of him and Oni being too low (and probably in reverse order if we're being honest) I think it's a lil too early to really place Deathlinger. That being said, I don't hate him being higher teir, I think he's got more potential than folks think because of how stealth he is as well as his strong chase, but time will probably tell as huntress may still be above him

    I put deathslinger high because he can counter loops well in my opinion

  • @Steve0333 said:

    Personally anyone who puts Freddy above Oni I think is a joke. Oni is a super strong killer who can snowball a game quicker than any other killer. He is up there with hillbilly arguably better. I've been seeing a lot more onis in red ranks than hillbillys and spirits. I dont even see many freddys.

    cool

  • @Rapid_Oli_YT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1179770#Comment_1179770

    I put deathslinger high because he can counter loops well in my opinion

    Don't get me wrong, I agree and there are things he can do at some loops that make certain loops more deadly to deal with him on than huntress, I'm just not sure yet. I think he deserves higher placement for sure, but I don't know if he's above Billy or Oni.

  • @Steve0333 said:

    Personally anyone who puts Freddy above Oni I think is a joke. Oni is a super strong killer who can snowball a game quicker than any other killer. He is up there with hillbilly arguably better. I've been seeing a lot more onis in red ranks than hillbillys and spirits. I dont even see many freddys.

    Dude freddy is literally the #1 most hated killer for a reason.

    His pressure on survivors is way more than oni

  • Leatherface top tier🤦🏻‍♀️

    GF, oni and billy weaker than plague

    freddy weaker than hag

    nice meme tier list though :D

  • @toxicmegg said:

    Leatherface top tier🤦🏻‍♀️

    GF, oni and billy weaker than plague

    freddy weaker than hag

    nice meme tier list though :D

    did you even read the text below I put him there for the memes

  • Yeah I really don't see how Deathslinger is higher than Huntress, he might be easier to play but Huntress can down people quicker if you're skilled with her.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/570/2L1X8Z3IZ6GV.png

    This is mine, ordered in each tier also. Many people will disagree with this one...

    Actually I agree with the upper half except Legion. The lower half is weird, I wonder how you think that Demo, Doctor and Plague are worse then Myers or Oni.

  • Thats a decent list, Hag and Deathslinger are definatly not S tier thought. Oni and Billy should be at S thought but the rest seems fine imo.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1179755#Comment_1179755

    Actually I agree with the upper half except Legion. The lower half is weird, I wonder how you think that Demo, Doctor and Plague are worse then Myers or Oni.

    Legion is one of my mains, so that's probably some of my bias showing, although I believe they're strong in alot of situations.

    Demo, Doctor and Plague I simply never struggle playing against, I've seen good Doctors, but very few good Plagues and not a single good Demodog. Additionally for me Myers and Oni are strong. Oni can completely deny loops and Myers punishes mistakes.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1179755#Comment_1179755

    Actually I agree with the upper half except Legion. The lower half is weird, I wonder how you think that Demo, Doctor and Plague are worse then Myers or Oni.

    I play myers alot and if he get teir 3 he will punish you team so hard especially with infinite thi is my opinion tho but i can see where your coming from

  • @Rapid_Oli_YT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1179793#Comment_1179793

    did you even read the text below I put him there for the memes

    that's why i said nice meme tier list

    and your list is still a meme cuz u think plague is stronger than GF, oni and billy and you also think hag and deathslinger are stronger than freddy lol

  • @toxicmegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1179796#Comment_1179796

    that's why i said nice meme tier list

    and your list is still a meme cuz u think plague is stronger than GF, oni and billy and you also think hag and deathslinger are stronger than freddy lol

    hmmmmmmmmmmmm

  • Idk why people always put pig in c or d tier she’s at least B and there are some mean ways to play her to drag her up to A tier

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1179801#Comment_1179801

    Legion is one of my mains, so that's probably some of my bias showing, although I believe they're strong in alot of situations.

    Demo, Doctor and Plague I simply never struggle playing against, I've seen good Doctors, but very few good Plagues and not a single good Demodog. Additionally for me Myers and Oni are strong. Oni can completely deny loops and Myers punishes mistakes.

    Same goes to plague, doctor and demo. They punish mistakes hard. Same like billy, demo and doc can lead survivors into mistakes by trying to make them dodge your power. Doctor can denie alot of loops, same as demo, demo is just a beast in shack. Plague has the exact same mindset of myers, she punishes mistakes alot and can be very strong against certain situations.

    And legion is only strong if the survivors are bad and do alot of mistakes. If you meet decent survivors that loop you, you will struggle alot since you have no power to down survivors as Legion.

  • image.png

    Here's my take on it.

    But if you ignore my ######### opinion, then your tier list is still pretty Jank. Deathslinger above Freddy? Pig is worse than Clown? Hillbilly worse than Wraith??? I just can't wrap my head around this list.

  • @Rapid_Oli_YT said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/208/LB8HYRXZTWA8.png

    Okay so I only put Bubba in SS teir just for the memes because he need some sort of buuf same with clown and pig they dont have much going for them

    This is my opinion though feel free to say what you would put in the comments

    Hello there (PC Player here btw)

    I know tier lists are all subjective, so i give you my subjective one :)

    my-image(7).png

    EDIT: HUCH im missing wraith. I would put him below myers on C tier.

    Spirit and Nurse are obviously still by fast the best killers in DbD. We dont have to talk about them, do we?

    Billy is still the 3rd best because of his map pressure, snowball potential and his chase potential if he knows how to curve

    Freddy obviously very strong and easy to play. Some would say he is better then billy, but i have to disagree since billys ability has more potential then Freddys.

    Deathslinger.. well that dude might be even S tier since his chase potential is totally insane but for now i think he belongs to A tier. Let those Overwatch CSGO Pros come and show us how he outclasses even Spirt maybe :)

    B Tier was tricky, but overall i think i am satisfied with my picks. I was back and forth between Huntress, Hag and Oni, eventually i placed Huntress over Hag over Oni.

    C Tier well... Plague was the difficult one. She was at every single spot on that list and finally i placed her between Myers and Trapper. Demogorgon just barly stays in C Tier, he is unfortunatly one of the weaker killers in DBD.

    D Tier... Spin the wheel for placing them if you want, but those 3 boys are far from beeing insanly strong. I think clown is the best, at least he has a ability that is a little bit useful. Leatherface actually does not have a ability, but the thread is stronger then the execution of his chainsaw, so this helps him a bit. Legion is Legion. Sorry but i dont see them anywhere else then on the bottom (but could be mixed around with those other 2 killers...)

  • @toxicmegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1179796#Comment_1179796

    that's why i said nice meme tier list

    and your list is still a meme cuz u think plague is stronger than GF, oni and billy and you also think hag and deathslinger are stronger than freddy lol

    Dude it's just his opinion, doesn't need to be a meme tier list because of that.

    The maturity of some people when it comes to different opinions on these forums sometimes is hilarious.

  • @Awkward_Fiend said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/408/NAOWK3BGYUVW.png

    Here's my take on it.

    But if you ignore my ######### opinion, then your tier list is still pretty Jank. Deathslinger above Freddy? Pig is worse than Clown? Hillbilly worse than Wraith??? I just can't wrap my head around this list.

    now that is actually accurate. though i'd say ghostface is stronger than Michael, otherwise i fully agree with your tier list.

  • @toxicmegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1179996#Comment_1179996

    now that is actually accurate. though i'd say ghostface is stronger than Michael, otherwise i fully agree with your tier list.

    I think that those two are pretty interchangeable in terms of balance. Myers is definitely a powerhouse when combined with Infectious, but Ghostface is much more consistent. Dedicated servers aren't treating them well though. :(