3rd person killer view?
Could the devs try out making the killers have 3rd person (With the option of choose between 3rd person or 1st person) for a PTB?
I Play Identity 5 and honestly I can survivor and killer very well in that game.
I think playing killer and survivor that way would be fun, It would make chases easier, but not make juking impossible
Comments
This is a horror game, I believe survivor should play 1st person too
Maybe that should be mechanic that you can choose to switch between as well.
Maybe that should be mechanic that you can choose to switch between for both sides. (incase someone wants a harcore challenge)
I've proposed exactly the same thing in the Balance section, but guess who started complaining how unfair would it be?
...
Its just sad what the community has this game turned into, I had so much hope in the beginning.....
It’d half to still have some hefty camera restrictions on killer; having 3rd person would almost instantly kill all evasion tactics in a chase. That’s a no no. Identity V already tried this; experienced killers never lose a survivor.
It’d half to still have some hefty camera restrictions on killer; having 3rd person would almost instantly kill all evasion tactics in a chase. That’s a no no. Identity V already tried this; experienced killers never lose a survivor.
Now experienced survivors loop the killer for ages because of 3rd person camera
But I guess thats a big YES instead of a no?
ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME? I SEE YOU COMMENT ON ANYTHING I POST NOW!!
Also this thing I made is long dead.
No, Identity V has this its nice cuz it's a mobile game.
Dead by Daylight, it will kills all stealth, its super hard to hide in Identity V cuz of this since the hunter can see everything, behind walls etc
how about...we don't make FOV for killers a mechanic? Just let them have an fov slider for killers, give them some advantages but they still are stuck with first person cameras
I want 3rd person view everytime killer smacks the survivor.
What if stealth Killers get a wider FoV or even third person by default?
Maybe, I was thinking like identity five
I think first view for survivors would be too difficult to see where the killer is and third view for killer would be to easy to see where the survivors are.
It's true that with 3rd person camera loosing Killer in a chase would be impossible while it wouldn't fix problems with looping for Killers.
Then again I agree that survivors could also have 1st person camera, with "look back" key. It's won't happen though, at least I don't believe it.
But what is possible and would be fair is implementation of something to show the Killers where Survivors are looking with precision of Killer's red stain.
It's such a huge change to the fundamentals of the game that this would never become a mandatory thing. I could maybe see this as an optional for survivors to be in the first person, but not killers. As others have said, this is not Identity V. This change would murder chases and stealth.
and yet, here you are 4,500 posts in
Yes, spending more time in the forums than in the game
Tells a lot indeed^^
Survivors need to have 1st person view as well.