Mori Monday Salt Mining Builds
It's Monday, the start of another week, and it's time to celebrate with mori centered builds. Tonight I'll be rolling into every match with a mori, NOED, franklin's, and the strongest add ons for every killer. This is a great way to have a lot of fun as killer in this game. I think you all should give it a shot too
Comments
Whats next?
Slugging Saturnday?
Facecamping Friday?
I laughed so hard
Good XD
These are wonderful ideas! You should make new threads so we can have more centralized discussion about those topics
You need to get out and make some friends. The angst is strong with this kid.
I can't go outside due to the China Virus
Don't think it would help if you could. You are clearly very salty. :(
Sounds good man. I manage a pharmacy and I’m currently working 12 hour days dealing with a panicked public. All While fearing for my own health as well as the health of my family (who I can’t even see right now). And there is nothing I love more after a long anxiety fuelled day than firing up the ole DBD and going against some twerpy incel with an unfun build looking for salt. May I recommend typing “GG EZ” in the post game chat?
There's no post game chat on PS4
cant you send private messages or something? More intimate that way too
And what happens when every match they simply avoid the lobby by exiting the game during the loading? Have fun waiting all day for your next game.
Can't speak for PS4 but there sure is in Xbox...you simply send them messages on how you think the game went. Sure they'll all be nice and friendly too.
Waiting all day for a game? I get a game as soon as I press triangle. You must be confusing me with a survivor
If every time you bring in a mori (or an assumed mori) a survivor dodges the lobby you'll be waiting literally forever...or at least until you stop bringing in a mori.