I hope you all are safe.

This virus is having a massive impact not just on companies but worldwide and is putting us through a lot of economic trouble.


I took a break from the forums, it was a nice break and I’m happy to have done so, one thing I wanted to reach out about is how angry this community can be.


I hadn’t played this game in a week in terms of my story here, I got on to play Doctor, through this BM hook rush group tried to make me mad through t bagging and other deals, rank reset came by and they did this to other killers, I camped all of them and killed them, one of them reached me through Playstation and told me they were going to report me, I told them “Go ahead, PSN won’t do anything about it”, and boy was I wrong, that person’s SWF group mass reported me and got me banned for a month, I want to warn all of you, to put your messages to private, it’s not worth getting your account suspended over a petty person/team, keep your account private and you won’t get banned, thank you.


I wanted to finish up my pass but by the time I’ll be unbanned, the pass will be gone.

Comments

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    This virus is having a massive impact not just on companies but worldwide and is putting us through a lot of economic trouble.

    I took a break from the forums, it was a nice break and I’m happy to have done so, one thing I wanted to reach out about is how angry this community can be.

    I hadn’t played this game in a week in terms of my story here, I got on to play Doctor, through this BM hook rush group tried to make me mad through t bagging and other deals, rank reset came by and they did this to other killers, I camped all of them and killed them, one of them reached me through Playstation and told me they were going to report me, I told them “Go ahead, PSN won’t do anything about it”, and boy was I wrong, that person’s SWF group mass reported me and got me banned for a month, I want to warn all of you, to put your messages to private, it’s not worth getting your account suspended over a petty person/team, keep your account private and you won’t get banned, thank you.

    I wanted to finish up my pass but by the time I’ll be unbanned, the pass will be gone.

    #########. How the hell can they possibly report you so much you get banned? Did you curse them all out?

  • @DocFabron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/138948/i-hope-you-all-are-safe

    #########. How the hell can they possibly report you so much you get banned? Did you curse them all out?

    No, it’s witch hunting and the moderators don’t do anything about it, they don’t look into the case and merely just follow through, there is no point in an appeal as trying to do that on PS in next to impossible, my friend was perma banned for adding 50 people to a group chat and saying only “hi”, you can get people banned quite easily over things you should not be banned over.

  • Wait PSN can ban you from playing games?

    Didn't even know that was a thing.

    Yet another reason I'm glad I don't play console.

  • I got an infraction on PSN for joking about not speaking Spanish. I’ve been aggravated with them ever since.

    The player said one line to me. I said one line back and was warned. I enjoyed the messaging system on PSN immensely until that moment.

    Many great insult threads, joking around, strategizing with people I would never meet in person. Very agitated with PSN.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If that's true, then that is irrevocably dumb that the system works that way.

    Almost as bad and stupid as Youtube's copyright system.

    Lets say I wanted my buddies and I to get you banned for no reason, we’ll make one up, we’ll have you banned, that’s how the system works.

  • The reason they witchhunt you is because they're either:

    A) Angry and looking for someone to take it out on to make themselves feel better.

    B) Really bored and get entertainment out of harassing others (which is just sick).

    C) They're a bunch of children/teenagers who are looking for attention to satisfy them.

    D) They feel powerful by attacking others online, especially when there's not much that can be done.

    Sad truth about D) is they're only attacking you because they feel protected behind a glass screen. The probability that they'd act like that in real life is low, but you never know with some people.

  • Dont buy playstation anymore, ez

  • I have two accounts on ps, for the killer and surv.

    When I played killer I disabled messaging right from the start.

    On my surv account I made a mistake to keep the messages on and I was warned two times for responding to salty people. They lured me to say something bad on purpose and then report me. I didn't even said anything that bad but you can say anything that can be seen as an insult and you are in danger of being banned.

    Recently I disabled messages there as well not for the fear of being banned but because salty people try to make you feel bad.

  • Sorry to hear that! :(

    It's sad to hear how much people can be ######### at a time like this, especially sorry to hear that you won't be able to complete the rift.

  • I can beat someones face in real life and get away with it, but I cant say a single word in this cyber space. Its a boring baiting game.