Thoughts on wraith

What are your thoughts on wraith?

Personally I think he needs some buffs and windstorm needs to be his base kit, plus two of his perks are trash

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • As a man who doesn't play wraith, but instead watches Tru3tal3nt, he can be really good, but you need to know how to play him well.

    If an average player uses him, he is honestly not very good.

  • He's a heavy perk and addon reliant killer.

    Maybe a buff to his uncloak and cloaking speeds.

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    What are your thoughts on wraith?

    Personally I think he needs some buffs and windstorm needs to be his base kit, plus two of his perks are trash

    If his base cloak movement speed is buffed, then the Windstorm addons would need to be drastically reduced. He would have insane map pressure while being invisible.

    I just think the only buff he’d need is not to be burned by flashlights while cloaked, and slightly reduced reappearance time. However, I’d then change the Silent and Muffled Bell addons to increase reappearance time.

  • I love him. He could use some buffs but I don't think he is as weak as many make him out to be. He's got some really fun add ons. I will say he is more add on reliant than many killers

  • @Rey_512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/138589/thoughts-on-wraith

    If his base cloak movement speed is buffed, then the Windstorm addons would need to be drastically reduced. He would have insane map pressure while being invisible.

    I just think the only buff he’d need is not to be burned by flashlights while cloaked, and slightly reduced reappearance time. However, I’d then change the Silent and Muffled Bell addons to increase reappearance time.

    Yeah, he needs yellow windstorm as base kit

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    What are your thoughts on wraith?

    Personally I think he needs some buffs and windstorm needs to be his base kit, plus two of his perks are trash

    He’s OP already. His add ons make him uncloak and he moves fast while invisible... stop lol I think killers that are invisible or undetectable should be slower than if they have their terror radius active. So, I say nonsense 😂 wraith OP

  • You guys are basically asking for instant 4Ks when they’re already easy 4Ks. I can’t.. killer buff is all I ever hear on here.

  • The last few patches have been all about killers 😂

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/138589/thoughts-on-wraith

    He’s OP already. His add ons make him uncloak and he moves fast while invisible... stop lol I think killers that are invisible or undetectable should be slower than if they have their terror radius active. So, I say nonsense 😂 wraith OP

    He is not op, you are oblivious to the fact he is very addon reliant

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/138589/thoughts-on-wraith

    He’s OP already. His add ons make him uncloak and he moves fast while invisible... stop lol I think killers that are invisible or undetectable should be slower than if they have their terror radius active. So, I say nonsense 😂 wraith OP

    @SurviveByDaylight said:

    You guys are basically asking for instant 4Ks when they’re already easy 4Ks. I can’t.. killer buff is all I ever hear on here.

    @SurviveByDaylight said:

    The last few patches have been all about killers 😂

    What last patches have been all about killer? Nobody wants instant 4ks, they just want more killers to be viable and have at least a chance of winning. If you struggle so much against killer, especially against lower tier killers, then you simply need to improve at the game. Everyone was bad at this game at some point, until they improved.

    I'm curious what rank you are at? Because at higher ranks killers can't easily just 4k, especially not with the fast gen times in this game. And at higher ranks you should know that killers need to be able to apply lots of map pressure, which is why Wraith needs the increased movement speed while invisible.

  • I get so many gen grabs with bone clapper + ghost add-ons. It's about the most fun you can buy for 7k BPs.

    Wraith is really fun to use, though he can be easy to bully if you're not a great killer player or have crazy-good survivors (or both, RIP me)

  • Fantastic, i love the challenge.

  • The Wraith is one of my Achilles heel in the game. I can hardly escape from him. His cloaking is a major problem for me and it's rare that I can evade him.

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    The last few patches have been all about killers 😂

    If you actually believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

  • He’s strong as is.

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    What are your thoughts on wraith?

    Personally I think he needs some buffs and windstorm needs to be his base kit, plus two of his perks are trash

    My exact thoughts

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    What are your thoughts on wraith?

    Personally I think he needs some buffs and windstorm needs to be his base kit, plus two of his perks are trash

    He really just needs windstorm to be basekit and to rework the windstorm addons to do something else, maybe make them do the opposite, where the slow you while cloaked but increase the movement speed bonus you get when uncloaking.

  • Windstorm (green) should be his base speed while cloacked. Period.

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    You guys are basically asking for instant 4Ks when they’re already easy 4Ks. I can’t.. killer buff is all I ever hear on here.

    Lol, every day almost every post is "xxxx killer needs a buff". Just look at each title.

  • Wraith is in a good spot right now in my opinion. A small speed buff while cloaked is all he needs.

  • @Boss said:

    Fantastic, i love the challenge.

    Yes, and it’s also amazing to use the ghost add-on and cox-combed clapper, the jump-scares are amazing

  • Don't uncloak on top of people. He's a stealth killer. He has some fun builds. Distressing is great on him.

    Though his faster uncloak add-ons literally do nothing.

  • Wraith with decent addons is decent. Base wraith is shite. Although he has good addons you can make some nice combos with he feels sluggish on big maps without windstorm, similar issue to trapper and bags. I don't mind killers being addon dependent unless the dependency is one specific group of addons.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Wraith with decent addons is decent. Base wraith is shite. Although he has good addons you can make some nice combos with he feels sluggish on big maps without windstorm, similar issue to trapper and bags. I don't mind killers being addon dependent unless the dependency is one specific group of addons.

    Yeah, he NEEDS green windstorm as base kit