Rank 20

I usually leave the killer afk, but I can't go down more than 16. I am sure they stated this update, but is there any really logical explanation? I can't rank 20, is there any really logical reason?

Comments

  • @Raven9 said:

    I usually leave the killer afk, but I can't go down more than 16. I am sure they stated this update, but is there any really logical explanation? I can't rank 20, is there any really logical reason?

    Rank 16 isn't enough for you? You want rank 20 to bully the 1 hour players? I think you got bullied by high rank survivors and now you want to bully low rankers to boost your ego. What a scummy tactic.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1168714#Comment_1168714

    The theard is against you. Go hide now with your perkless Wraith in the corners. I forgot, you can't down to rank 20. The definition of baby killer.

    https://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA?t=14

    xD

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1167856#Comment_1167856

    I actually like watching those try hards play a game because it is kind of impressive BUT I do dislike how it makes the killers feel. I am confused now though are you saying you wish you were one of those teams that kind of slightly abuse SWF to the point of being toxic and making people quit the game? I know your name has Toxic in it so I won't be shocked if you say yes. lol =) I just want everyone to have fun. I know that sounds cheesy but I guess that is because I am not toxic and like to see people happy.

    Yeah...I'd have no problem being so toxic the killer would throw his console out of the window. No killer cares about my fun, so why should I care anything about a killer...I don't care by the way just so we're clear.

  • @toxcitynacl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1167920#Comment_1167920

    Yeah...I'd have no problem being so toxic the killer would throw his console out of the window. No killer cares about my fun, so why should I care anything about a killer...I don't care by the way just so we're clear.

    It's cool and I guess instead of being a solution to the problem you like to be the problem with things. I mean with that mentality nothing gets fixed. Enjoy being toxic over video games and the internet like most people can be tough. =)

    I do want to ask why do you assume NO KILLER cares about your fun? Is it because they hook you are because they do things during the game to bully you? I mean I understand when survivors T-bag or a killer tunnels and camps you or just keeps hitting you after you are hooked. These are all douche moves other than that if the killer happens to kill me it is just the game. I know personally when I play killer I try to let EVERY survivor get points and NEVER tunnel and if everyone escapes oh well if not then good too. I also actually let 1 or 2 free anyway.

    I will just try to be a little more nice in my games to try and counter your negative outlook and I guess I will not respond to your messages because you enjoying being this person. I respect your decision and will wish you well in your games and in life.

  • Because going back to rank 20 will make you play for fun and that not the experience you shoyld have has a killer the dev state this in a video you should be frustrated when you play the game and play your main killer every single game and sweat every single game

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1167794#Comment_1167794

    I do not blame you. I do not mind losing a game at all but please just respect each other. I actually hate when I play survivor and my teammates T-bag. Just take the win and be happy. =)

    And killers don't spin wildly when you finally down someone; like this good person says - take the win and be happy. Not a rude person/troll. :P

  • @Clevite said:

    You realize if you depip back to a 20 you are actually hindering your own growth. Sure stomp some noobs with no game experience. But then you will develop bad habits that won't be effective as you rank up against higher rank survivors. I.E. committing to chases for to long because the survivors aren't pressuring the gens nor looping effectively.

    I understand not wanting to sweat every game, but if you play a bit more relaxed you will eventually depip to a rank that works with your play style. I mean how fun can it be to wipe the floor with the other side without sweating a bit.

    There's some truth to that but for someone who has thousands of hours in the game and has achieved many wins and loses vs experienced survivors there really is no room for improvement in the game after that. This game has a skill cap and once you reach it as killer there's notging more you can do when the objective and maps are poorly designed you lose to average survivors who just sit on gens.

  • @Raven9 said:

    I usually leave the killer afk, but I can't go down more than 16. I am sure they stated this update, but is there any really logical explanation? I can't rank 20, is there any really logical reason?

    The reason is to stop scummy people like you who try to derank for easy wins or bully new players :D

  • Even if we ignore the deranking discussion entirely why would you do it now? When matchmaking messes up constantly and can put even rank 16-20 players with players they have no business going against? Seems like a complete waste of time.

  • @Mellow7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1167536#Comment_1167536

    There's some truth to that but for someone who has thousands of hours in the game and has achieved many wins and loses vs experienced survivors there really is no room for improvement in the game after that. This game has a skill cap and once you reach it as killer there's notging more you can do when the objective and maps are poorly designed you lose to average survivors who just sit on gens.

    That is a fair point!

1 2 ›