Chapter 9 Killers
Well, if I'm not wrong, then the killer has been already revealed in some way, shape, or form. A user created a post claiming how we don't know much about the Chapter 9 killer. So, not_Queen (the official community manager) stated that the answer is already out there. So lets gather some thoughts and try to decipher this. We heard about a teacher killer or something along those lines, but what else? Is that the killer? What do you guys think?
Comments
I like your way of thinking.
Wait hold up, is there actually 6?
new killer will match with the 2 upcoming movies released about that date, so can be:
More like 4, but you get the point
OMG... the nun would be so amazing....
Damn now i want this to be true and im far from religious but....bring me The Nun!!! Chapter 9 The Conjuring!!!
Based off stuff long time players would know who keep up with forums and YT, it will probably be some sort of Teacher using a ruler(or something similar). And maybe survivors will be getting new item soon? Some sort of caltrop, if they do.
Was watching some old dev vids on youtube and there was one from about 4 months ago that seemed like they were hinting at Jeepers Creepers.
Nancy can do the levitate thing on her tip toes and shoot forward really fast like the nurse but instead of survivors being able to double back and phase thru her she is completly solid and can cut with her athame.
The handled blade from a paper trimmer would be a good teacher weapon in my opinion.
You can find all the Teacher stuff in the wiki:https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Teacher
But I hope, it is not the teacher because I made a concept of a teacher in DBD with add-ons and perks and stuff...

I wanted to release it on YouTube soon and I'm hoping that the PTB starts after I've done that.
I dont know, but i want Chucky