White ward needs a buff
So since escaping ain't protect your addons anymore white ward needs a buff. It should protect your addons after escaping aswell. Otherwise there is no point into escaping with a white ward offering.
So since escaping ain't protect your addons anymore white ward needs a buff. It should protect your addons after escaping aswell. Otherwise there is no point into escaping with a white ward offering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every time I brought a white ward in with my item, it tremendously increased my chance of running into Franklin's Demise.
Ward should do more, definitely.
The devs kinda half-assed this update tbh.
Franklin's gets no extra love when it could previously completely remove a key from play, now it cant.
Streetwise's buff to toolboxes currently is completely meaningless.
Wait, what changed with Franklin's? You can't knock down keys anymore or what?
You can, but now you can't destroy the Key. Or any other item.
But you can't use a depleted key to open the hatch I'm assuming? If you can that's ridiculous
I'm not sure about this, because I'm not a Key gamer, I would need to test that.
@Peanits any changes coming for that? It's obviously a design flaw
I came on the forum to make a post about this lol , yeah i ran white ward thinking it would make me keep my addons like it says it should but nop , i thought it was a bug but apparently not
It should be the VERY LEAST that the White Ward protects the Add Ons when escaping. Because otherwise, it is better to die with a White Ward than to Survivor (6k BPs minimum for the Add Ons, only 5k BPs for Escape).
But this Add On-Change should be reverted entirely. There was not much thought put into that at all.