Congrats! That must have taken some work. I'm about 80% of the way there on Xbox, though I doubt I'll ever get to it (Looking at you T3 Myers Mori!). But good work on the platinum!
Congrats! That must have taken some work. I'm about 80% of the way there on Xbox, though I doubt I'll ever get to it (Looking at you T3 Myers Mori!). But good work on the platinum!
Thanks! I was very fortunate with Evil Incarnate, only took 3 tries or less. I didn't have any D/C or jumping in lockers fortunately
This is the Playstation Platinum Trophy, for doing all achievements in the base game. Which is why he didn't need to down 100 Survivors from 24 meters with a hatchet to get it. :)
I'm a bit of a trophy hunter, so mad respect! I want to go for the platinum trophy but I'm highly daunted by 'Where Did They Go?!' (It's the last difficult one for me besides Skilled Huntress, I got Evil Incarnate and most of the Adepts)
I can't quite figure out if you get it from a killer match or a survivor match or either. I've only ever played solo survivor but even so a few months ago I got into a match with a group that was going for it. A guy with a map showed the location of the hatch, another dude opened it, and I was the third one out with the map guy shortly after me. I didn't get the trophy, so I've been a bit disheartened to try again after that amount of luck to find a group of randoms that did it successfully. I've seen footage of a killer getting it as well as survivors executing it flawlessly but none of them get it.
I have the platinum but I'm not bothering with the 100% as of right now. Maybe the urge will strike me some day but I'm pretty happy just having the plat.
I'm a bit of a trophy hunter, so mad respect! I want to go for the platinum trophy but I'm highly daunted by 'Where Did They Go?!' (It's the last difficult one for me besides Skilled Huntress, I got Evil Incarnate and most of the Adepts)
I can't quite figure out if you get it from a killer match or a survivor match or either. I've only ever played solo survivor but even so a few months ago I got into a match with a group that was going for it. A guy with a map showed the location of the hatch, another dude opened it, and I was the third one out with the map guy shortly after me. I didn't get the trophy, so I've been a bit disheartened to try again after that amount of luck to find a group of randoms that did it successfully. I've seen footage of a killer getting it as well as survivors executing it flawlessly but none of them get it.
Where Did They Go trophy was the last trophy I needed for platinum.
I had to get a group together to get it as getting the trophy with randoms is probably close to impossible I imagine. It took us 8 tries before we got it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Grats, man! That's a lotta work!
Congrats! That must have taken some work. I'm about 80% of the way there on Xbox, though I doubt I'll ever get to it (Looking at you T3 Myers Mori!). But good work on the platinum!
Thanks a lot! It did take quite a bit of work, mostly playing non stop for 10 months. My favorite PSplus freebie
Thanks! I was very fortunate with Evil Incarnate, only took 3 tries or less. I didn't have any D/C or jumping in lockers fortunately
Is this 100% achievements? I play on PC tho
This is the Playstation Platinum Trophy, for doing all achievements in the base game. Which is why he didn't need to down 100 Survivors from 24 meters with a hatchet to get it. :)
Yeah, DBD Platinum was my Platinum Trophy number 13 (yeah, 13!!!) and a great accomplishment.
Congrats.
:O I think I have 3. Rocket League, Dead Nation and Thumper.
I'm devotion six and still haven't got mine. This is so sad.
But congrats, amigo!
Good work mate! I only need Bill's new trophies for ths full set. One of the 16 platinums I've earned on playstation.
Congratulations! That is really impressive! 🤩
I need one trophy for the DBD platinum trophy which is the doc adept i'm currently devotion 4 lvl 60 and now i think i'm going to try to get it now
Hey congrats.
I got 100% on the game. I still know skilled huntress took me the longest time. But it feels so good when you get that trophy ^^
Congrats!
https://media.giphy.com/media/iJgoGwkqb1mmH1mES3/giphy.gifI'm a bit of a trophy hunter, so mad respect! I want to go for the platinum trophy but I'm highly daunted by 'Where Did They Go?!' (It's the last difficult one for me besides Skilled Huntress, I got Evil Incarnate and most of the Adepts)
I can't quite figure out if you get it from a killer match or a survivor match or either. I've only ever played solo survivor but even so a few months ago I got into a match with a group that was going for it. A guy with a map showed the location of the hatch, another dude opened it, and I was the third one out with the map guy shortly after me. I didn't get the trophy, so I've been a bit disheartened to try again after that amount of luck to find a group of randoms that did it successfully. I've seen footage of a killer getting it as well as survivors executing it flawlessly but none of them get it.
I have the platinum but I'm not bothering with the 100% as of right now. Maybe the urge will strike me some day but I'm pretty happy just having the plat.
Where Did They Go trophy was the last trophy I needed for platinum.
I had to get a group together to get it as getting the trophy with randoms is probably close to impossible I imagine. It took us 8 tries before we got it