Favorite off meta perk?
It has to be alert for me. It gives so much information and is also helpful on chased by informing you if the killer is faking a pallet break.
For killer, Franklin's demise is my go to. I hate flashlights and it's the only perk I rely on to slow the game down if all of them have items.
What about you? Let me know down below.
Comments
Diversion.
I'm All Ears. I like it on Nurse and Demo.. Nurse because I can tell which way to blink when out of LOS, Demo because of T/Ls or jungle gyms, his lunge stops those in a hurry.
Autodidact and Aftercare. I am the White Mage. And no one. Sandbags. The White Mage.
Dark Devotion.
If it lasted a little bit longer and had some kind of tracking tacked on it would be so much fun :)
I like Q&Q, very fun perk, you can easilly confuse the Killer and fast vault everywhere.
Survivor: Bond.
Killer: Dark Devotion.
for survivor it must be detectives hunch i see totems and take them out so i wont have to deal with noed
for killef make your choice i do run it on my pig and it has gotten me loads of instadowns its a learning process when to go for the myc if their near jungle gyms dont bother going back was the hook in an open area move ur butt over there
I really like Fixated,I just wish it increased walking speed while injured
Windows of Opportunity, this is my crutch survivor perk because im blind.
Botany Knowledge for survivor. Spine Chill has kind of become meta lately. The extra healing speed is really good.
Surveillance on killer. Even before the Ruin rework. Better than Discordance for a majority of killers.
For survivor Iβm a dirty distortion gamer
For killers itβs between 2, Dank Devotion and Iβm all ears. Both of these are really great underestimated perks
Dead Mans Switch and Nemesis for killer
Stake out and Detectives hunch for Survivor
I'm with @Hopesfall !
I'm all Ears is great! Recently converted while trying to level up Deathslinger and now trying to work it into my day to day builds! Really helps in a chase!!!
Mad Grit. The meeeeeemes.
Agitation, I just love it, both it's time efficiency and slapping survivors while carrying someone else :D
Franklins no question. Unless I'm going for a certain build type, I always use it and I cry tears of joy when I see a white ward.
Survivor would be Detective's Hunch - The synergy it has with with Prove Thyself, Better Together & Inner Strength is amazing.
Insidious.
Bubba? πππ