Did Dbd improved your skill cap in other games?

In my case nothing because I only play the same games over the past few years.

Comments

  • No. I know Warframe improved my gameplay in Apex, but DbD? No. Maybe when Predator drops, I'll see it.

  • Honestly, no. It’s not really like any other games I play.

  • It's like any other multiplayer game. Situational awareness and dumb luck.

  • It made me appreciate the other games more, for how much more fun they are.

    My skill in DbD has actually been steadily decreasing as I become lazier about playing. I worry it'll carry over and hurt my skill in other games, too.

  • not really and I doubt survivors all running the meta care much for learning anything

  • it made me hate teammates in other games too.

  • Technically yes.

    DbD was the first multiplayer game I started playing on PC. And DbD helped me get accustomed to M&K.

  • Not really... most of it doesn't really translate well to other games. 🤷‍♂️

  • Yes. I learned the importance of bodyblocking and taking damage/hits for your teammates when they're in trouble, which as a D.Va main was very helpful.

  • I don't have time for other games :) I play like 2 hours of dbd a week and that's it, too busy with my family and work

  • No, if anything it hurt my skill in other games. (Unless playing huntress or deathslinger), dbd doesn't really require any pin point accuracy, and is less physical skill but more just using your brain. So when playing other games after (particularly shooters), my accuracy had worsened considerably

  • Actually, it improved my Overwatch game a bit because I learned the value of stealth and looking behind me more. I got more eliminations, especially environmental kills, and became less susceptible to sneaky Reapers crawling up my bum.