I thought someone called him Alfred. But Alfred can *bad word* because he is annoying. And the sound of the flesh being ripped of the body is mildly infuriating.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jebediah
He hangs out with Maurice (horse) when you turn the game off :3
I call them Redrum. (Omg.. My phone auto corrected their name to "Rectum') ๐
Yeah, that's Nibbles! He's Deathslinger's little buddy, feed him some scraps of meat and he'll be all over you :)
Loud Arsehole.
I'm not sure, but my vote is on Birdy McBirdface.
Mr CawsAlot has a death wish e.o
So would mine, but if history repeats itself he'll be called something else and Birdy McBirdface will be given to a random crow...
I can't take credit as I saw this on a different thread, but HER name is Carrie N.
Get it? Carrion!
PETEY
I get it,it is a meme from the dev's.The bird's name is survivor eating the poor killer's corpse.๐คฃ
Start a poll for this.
I thought someone called him Alfred. But Alfred can *bad word* because he is annoying. And the sound of the flesh being ripped of the body is mildly infuriating.
I've been calling him django lul
That would make me just want to kill it twice as much.
I've been calling him Vulpy. Even a Deathslingers gotta have a pet with a cute name. ๐
It's been named 'Pretty Good Job So Far'.
Jesse McCrow
punky birdster
I have named him shut the [BAD WORD] up!
Annoying bird! I am the great Leon!
I call him annoying *insert favorite 4 letter word here*
I'm calling him Hungry because he never stops eating
It depends on what killer im playing
If its wraith his name is sqwak
If its trapper his name is cult
Legion just stared at it
That flesh eating animals name is Little Bubba. Deathslinger stole him.