Lose the vulture. Seriously
The vulture caw in the lobby is truly awful. Im
annoyed enough that I have to wait so long, why add a horrible noise to that wait!?!? I may have to take a break from this game if they don’t lose it.
The vulture caw in the lobby is truly awful. Im
annoyed enough that I have to wait so long, why add a horrible noise to that wait!?!? I may have to take a break from this game if they don’t lose it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keep the vulture. His name is Petey, and he is my friend.
It’s sounds like a damn velociraptor I swear it’s annoying
get rid 0f it
Keep the vulture, “Petey”, but change it’s voice! Make it sound like a crow or a hawk. This is a video game, so it doesn’t hafta be biologically accurate!
I have to respectfully disagree. His name is George. But, yes, leave him be.
Aw man! I think you’re gonna hafta take this up with @TAG , he spoke first. (Claimed friendship with the bird first as well! 😉). Best I can do at this point is call him Petey-George.
Excuse me, his name is actually Wilson. Bird up stays. You could also just mute the game, tab out etc until you get into a match, it's not rocket science. It's a quieter and better noise than listening to the slammy boi go mental every 10 seconds on the loading screen.
Now there’s a Wilson?!?! 🤯
Petey-George-Wilson it is.🤣
Actually, the vulture's name is Carrie N.
I haven't noticed her being very noisy, but I can agree to the devs making her quieter if it's bothering people. While they're at it, maybe they could get Kazan to shut up? 'Cuz "RAAAARGH!!!" FWOOSH is annoying to hear every 15 seconds.
It's not so bad when you are in the load out screen but in the lobby it's WAY more pronounced and repetitive. I think just a bit more delay in the animation and noises would make it tolerable for others (And turn it down in the game lobby). I think Petey-George-Wilson-Carrie N. is cute and should stay.
Carrie N! Wow that’s a clever one! 😃 Props to @TheRockstarKnight !!
Leave him alone
I heard his name was Alfred.
It's only for the next month and a half...
This fine gentleman knows what's up.