Should EW3 have a baseline faster speed to all action speeds?

I feel that since as I have posted how Michael Myers’ EW3 is a representation of how he breaks from his patience and waiting in the dark, his adrenaline builds and he can’t resist his lust for killing his target, he would have a buff to ALL action speeds, not just vaulting.


The values would be used as a help, not to make Michael an anti chase machine, he can break gens, pick up survivors, hook survivors, vault and break pallets faster all together, the values not being a high amount (like 5%) wouldn’t cause action speed perks to make him overkill, it would just help him in chase and utilizing the most out of his Evil Within 3.


What do you think about this? Is it overkill or a solid idea to his kit?

Comments

  • maybe as an uncommon add-on? his base seems fine tbh, but replacing an add-on like glass fragment would be aight.

  • Yes!

    • 15% increased pallet and generator breaking speeds
    • 20% increase to carrying speed
    • 2.5% increased movement speed

    That would make him a real threat to play against.

  • Yes, he is in need of love

  • I'd be all for it. It would make sense since he's in his upmost rampage mode.

  • Rather than make his EW3 scarier, I'd prefer making his ability to get it more reliable and raise the skill ceiling.

    Remove the limit of stalk per survivor and allow him to multistalk.

    This gives him more potential to tier up faster if he plays well or the survivors mess up and also adds more strategy as now you can try to find the weakest link and use them to take down the better survivors.

  • I love myers, and honestly to me they might as well make him have a built in fired up he already gets increased vaulting in tier 3. why not increased pick up and pallet breaking? Not sure about increased movement when carrying a survivor that could work too i guess, I mean might as well make his tier 3 like him going super saiyan xD but in all seriousness, a built in fire up for tier 3 would make sense for mikey.

    Imagine fire up, brutal, bamboozle, and agitation (if increased movement speed while carrying) would be fun for a Myers on crack build xD

    @Blueberry said:

    Rather than make his EW3 scarier, I'd prefer making his ability to get it more reliable and raise the skill ceiling.

    Remove the limit of stalk per survivor and allow him to multistalk.

    This gives him more potential to tier up faster if he plays well or the survivors mess up and also adds more strategy as now you can try to find the weakest link and use them to take down the better survivors.

    I personally would like it if the stalk stayed limited with the same amount of total stalk, BUT, instead of it being spread individually, have it to where every survivor shared that same stalk (sorry if this sounds confusing but i mean combine everyones stalk into one). This will prevent points in the match where his stalk is completly useless against certain survs or maybe give him a small buff when chasing a fully stalked surv as incentive to fully stalk them?

    I dont know i feel like the shared stalk could be too strong, but i do believe he should be rewarded for a fully stalked surv in some way.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Rather than make his EW3 scarier, I'd prefer making his ability to get it more reliable and raise the skill ceiling.

    Remove the limit of stalk per survivor and allow him to multistalk.

    This gives him more potential to tier up faster if he plays well or the survivors mess up and also adds more strategy as now you can try to find the weakest link and use them to take down the better survivors.

    pretty sure the reason theres a limit on stalking is so that one survivor doesnt sandbag the entire team and feed michael up to tier three- which is understandable.

    maybe make it so that stalk regenerates on each survivor?

  • @Mew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1142494#Comment_1142494

    pretty sure the reason theres a limit on stalking is so that one survivor doesnt sandbag the entire team and feed michael up to tier three- which is understandable.

    maybe make it so that stalk regenerates on each survivor?

    Working with the killer is a reportable offense and rarely does that ever happen because of said rule. Based on that I don't see any reason to balance a killer around someone breaking the games rules.

    I would take stalk regenerating over nothing but I do think the other option would still be fine.

  • Ohhh i like the regenerating evil within idea! ^

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1142501#Comment_1142501

    Working with the killer is a reportable offense and rarely does that ever happen because of said rule. Based on that I don't see any reason to balance a killer around someone breaking the games rules.

    I would take stalk regenerating over nothing but I do think the other option would still be fine.

    I’ve been reported for letting a survivor get hatch as Michael as this salty tbagger was hiding and stalling the game for hatch, since she wanted to waste my time, I wasted hers and waited, I killed her after finding her and she messaged me saying she just needed evidence I was working with a survivor, when all I did was let him go, those bans always need video evidence cause I wasn’t just gonna let her go so she could talk smack.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1142502#Comment_1142502

    I’ve been reported for letting a survivor get hatch as Michael as this salty tbagger was hiding and stalling the game for hatch, since she wanted to waste my time, I wasted hers and waited, I killed her after finding her and she messaged me saying she just needed evidence I was working with a survivor, when all I did was let him go, those bans always need video evidence cause I wasn’t just gonna let her go so she could talk smack.

    So you're just agreeing with me? lol

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Yes!

    • 15% increased pallet and generator breaking speeds
    • 20% increase to carrying speed
    • 2.5% increased movement speed

    That would make him a real threat to play against.

    I like those ideas, but 20% increased carrying speed? this is faster than Agitation, I think he should move faster than normal but not 20% faster, with Agitation that would be overkill.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1142484#Comment_1142484

    I like those ideas, but 20% increased carrying speed? this is faster than Agitation, I think he should move faster than normal but not 20% faster, with Agitation that would be overkill.

    Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit + Fragrant Tuft + J. Myers Memorial = 300+ Myers per Hour

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144426#Comment_1144426

    Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit + Fragrant Tuft + J. Myers Memorial = 300+ Myers per Hour

    Don't forget PWYF to be the fastest Daddy in the west.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144433#Comment_1144433

    Don't forget PWYF to be the fastest Daddy in the west.

    Now we're cooking with dynamite.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1142484#Comment_1142484

    I like those ideas, but 20% increased carrying speed? this is faster than Agitation, I think he should move faster than normal but not 20% faster, with Agitation that would be overkill.

    No, i meant the speed at which you put the survivors in your shoulder, my bad.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144426#Comment_1144426

    No, i meant the speed at which you put the survivors in your shoulder, my bad.

    Oh, that makes more sense, thanks. :)

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Yes!

    • 15% increased pallet and generator breaking speeds
    • 20% increase to carrying speed
    • 2.5% increased movement speed

    That would make him a real threat to play against.

    38% carry speed with agitation, that would be hilarious