I gave this perk 5 stars for memes, looks like 500 people did it too. Everyone knows where this perk belongs, and seeing this perk being A tier made me smile.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is this
https://dennisreep.nl/dbd/perks/killer/
How could anyone take this list seriously?
It has potential, players vote on which perk they think is strong.
Unfortunately, it's open to abuse as the picture shows.
Weird. Before they updated that it used to be d-tier on the site if memory serves. I haven't been on there in a while though.
Yeah it's A alright.
A for ASS
Anyone that actually has that opinion probably hasn't actually played with the perk lol
Still waiting for the punch line....
I don't use monstrous shrine often but when I do the survivors alway manage to Kobe.
I usually try not to basement people. It was like old Dying Light. Bad manners.
Basment is already kinda op. Adding Monstrous Shrine to the mix just shows how sweaty you are trying to remove someone as fast as possible.
If it got reworked to add a bunch of status effects to the hooked survivor or unhooker, I might use it more.
I tested it but long time ago. How many seconds it saves for you?
It’s normally very low on there. Seems like some jokers took advantage of how easy it is to abuse this list
That website is pretty much false. Don't base any of your opinions on anything you see on there.
I doubt it has ever accounted for a kill in its entire existence
I gave this perk 5 stars for memes, looks like 500 people did it too. Everyone knows where this perk belongs, and seeing this perk being A tier made me smile.