the moment you realized you were bad as killer
i recently got to rank one as billy/clown/bubba/freddy.I faced many red rank survivors on my way up, and I thought i was really good as killer. now i'm up against rank 1 survivor teams that can some how bully, locker stun and flashlight me, yet get gens done in 5 minutes. They should add a killer emote where you don a dunce cap, make sad trumpet music as you walk, and the chainsaw just makes fart sounds. Anybody else learn this the hard way?
Comments
Nope. I've always known I'm a bad killer.
When I slapped a Claudette who jumped off the hook and put her back in the basement.
I'm a bad bad killer. U_U
I still play like potato in rank 1
Survivors telling me I'm a trash Killer or that I make X killer look bad never fazes me because I already know I'm not a good Killer. Just makes it easy to point out that they're even worse if they lost to me. ;)
Every time I get 360’d, I know I’m a bad killer
I have messages turned off because I don't feel the need to deal with those kind of people. Of course the fact that I know I'm bad makes killer enjoyable for me. When you don't worry about piping or getting the 4k games are enjoyable.
I did when I had 50 hours in the game. I ain't got that much better in the meantime.
I don't care what my rank says I'm hot garbage until gameplay proves otherwise.
I meme every time I get a chance to do so though so whatevs.
Edit for pic
I started to notice when I blasted through purple ranks and got deleted in red ranks
Komeda is best boy next to Kokichi.
Superb choices. I'm team Touko. <3
Lunging at pallets when the Survivor is long gone, missing a dead center Chainsaw as Billy, missing a Frenzy hit as Legion, tiering up to tier 3 as Myers and getting stunned because I missed, over estimating hitboxes, etc.
Wait wait wait. I said best boys. When it comes to girls it's her all the way. No other woman can compare to such a goddess.
You're not a bad killer, is just 4 good survivors beat 1 good killer every single time. They balance the game around bad players, which allows good players to exploit the game. That's why games with competent devs balance at the top, so if you lose, its because you were the weaker player, not because the game is slanted to one side.