Just had a killer saying the only way I won was because I used dance with me

What other funny comments have you heard from killers?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I’m a Hillbilly main who uses Endruing, Ruin, BBQ and Chili and Whispers.

    Had a survivor get angry at me for using an OP killer with crutch perks.

    He was a P3 Claud with DS, BT, DH and Urban.

  • I rarely hear anything from killers. Most just reply to my, gg wp, with thanks or gg back to me. It is very rare that a killer will send a message first.

    I always send the gg wp.

    It seems only survivors will send a message to me first when I play killer. And honestly that is pretty rare, because I play pretty fair and most don't get to salty with me. Although I must say, very few survivors will send gg to the killer. Why is that?

  • @Clevite said:

    I rarely hear anything from killers. Most just reply to my, gg wp, with thanks or gg back to me. It is very rare that a killer will send a message first.

    I always send the gg wp.

    It seems only survivors will send a message to me first when I play killer. And honestly that is pretty rare, because I play pretty fair and most don't get to salty with me. Although I must say, very few survivors will send gg to the killer. Why is that?

    Few survivors may say gg cause they'll often have already left lobby to requeue or they instantly leave anyway. At least that's my guess.

  • i dont get how this is a “funny comment though?”

    I mean if you used dance with me to escape the killer into escaping the trial, then you really did win because of dance with me.

  • @MyNamePete said:

    i dont get how this is a “funny comment though?”

    I mean if you used dance with me to escape the killer into escaping the trial, then you really did win because of dance with me.

    Dance with me helped the victory, but very few perks can change the fate of a game completely.

  • I wouldn't call this a funny comment but I escaped because of q&q once. It was against a billy. Someone opened the gate and I was on the other side of the map. It's billy so I figured my chances of opening the other gate before he gets there are slim to none. So I try to sneak my way to the opened gate. He spots me and chases me. I run to a jungle gym and in an act of desperation I drop a pallet and as he is breaking it I turn a corner and fast enter a locker. He tries to mind game me and runs the other way. He proceeds to loop the jungle gym but for some reason he fails to suspect the locker. It's like he was thinking "He wouldn't be stupid enough to be in there" This was before head on even came out. He sprints back to the gate. He then circles around. I managed to rest for exhaustion then SB to the gate. He chainsaws me as I get to the exit.

    I told him in the end game chat about the locker and he said "Is that what happened? Damn"

  • Said I was using op perks. He kept triggering Iron Maiden.

    Another said I was cheating for finding him in a locker. That time it was Spies from the Shadows.

  • It smells kinda like a bait thread, but I'll take the bait just for the memes.

    --------------------------------

    Meg is an idiot, apparently.

    Hint: spot Meg.

    Meg is ez... after getting tunneled for 4 gens and a half and facecamped to death with noed, while still making more points than the killer.

    Irony 101: you guys must chill because it's just a game.... while I facecamp to death this Claudette because I think she's toxic. Then proceed to do the same to this Jane who did absolutely nothing wrong. But I'm totally chill, I don't take videogames personally.

  • Screenshot_20200303-083558.png

    It was a rank 14 Nurse. I gave him a pity kill and then he calls me toxic.