What Killer needs rework the most?

Comments

  • At least Leatherface can instadown you and is the best camper in the game, what can you say about the poor Clown?

  • I think the Deathslinger needs some work before release. I don't think console players will even see him after the first week.

  • Almost every killer on that list needs a bit love in my opinion:

    • Clown and Leatherface need a rework. The power of both is not that strong and some may say their power is boring. They should get some extra stuff included in their abilities.
    • Pig and Legion need some buffs. I think their powers are fine by itsself, they definitly could get some improvements tough.
    • Plague is fine in my opinion. She also get's a buff in the upcomming patch.


  • The Clown. Please the Clown. I can't even play as my favorite elephant boi without getting stomped by survivors in the ranks that I am and getting flamed in post game chat for sometimes needing to resort to camping / tunneling. T_T

    He got such nice cosmetics this rift and I can't even enjoy them properly because the character himself is so bad. Bruh.

  • Clown needs a rework most but I want Leatherface to get one a lot more.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I think the Deathslinger needs some work before release. I don't think console players will even see him after the first week.

    Why do you think that?

  • I think that Ghostface needs a nerf, he's too powerful. Also, it's The Cannibal not The Leatherface.

  • @Human_Giraffe said:

    I think that Ghostface needs a nerf, he's too powerful. Also, it's The Cannibal not The Leatherface.

    Ghost Face is a bit unfun to go against. Though, he is hard countered by Spine Chill. Use this perk.

  • The Hag might need some help. When I play other killers, I dont get as much bounce back lag. But whenever I play Hag, she lags way too much. Like, it's almost impossible for me to play her without getting messaged by survivors complaining about me. I can tap the movement joystick and she takes an extra step forward when she shouldn't. Even teleporting has been having issues

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1143841#Comment_1143841

    Ghost Face is a bit unfun to go against. Though, he is hard countered by Spine Chill. Use this perk.

    I use this perk if I have it, but I just prestiged Ash and I just got Laurie, I'm pouring bloodpoints into Bill so I just observe my surroundings, also I play ghostface now and I see the error of my ways.

  • The Clown. 'Ol laughing boy needs some love.

  • Clown needs to get some tweaks. He's not fun to play as/against and his power is relatively weak.

  • The Hillbilly's add-ons just reeaalllyy need to be updated, same with Bubba's.

  • As Clown, for starters, his reloads need a faster speed and a quickened pace while reloading, or two more bottles in his base kit.

    Against Clown, his gas needs to lose the screen distortion: 1) there are people that physiologically cannot play against it and 2) it's all-around annoying.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    Clown needs to get some tweaks. He's not fun to play as/against and his power is relatively weak.

    I like playing as him, but I don't like how survivors can just run him over and plenty of maps are just too big for him to cover.

  • I just like the Pig and it makes me sad she is still the "roll the dice" killer.

  • I'd say The Trapper needs a rework the most, his base kit is awful, and even with add-ons, he still really feels like he's missing something. He's went over 3 years being one of the worst killers, he needs it for sure.

  • I'd love to see changes to the clown, but if they do to him what they did to Freddy and make him even more boring to go against I'm going to have to say the Pig.

  • At least clown has a somewhat useful ability.

  • Pig. Before they nerf her again.

  • clown but pig to

  • Clown needs a rework, however I feel like trapper and pig both need reworks because bothyheir powers are greatly affect by luck and as a power that can either means it goes overkill or it under performs, the powers shouldn't rely heavily on luck. Pig traps for example can be gone on first search or the fourth search, or in even rarer cases they get you a kill, the traps rely too much on luck.

  • Mah boy bubba has been neglected for far too long.

  • So why is billy not on the poll cause he can do the samething

  • yes, Clown needs some love...but Feral Frenzy is fundamentally broken, either Legion remains painfully weak forever, or is decent & breaks the game