Should surveillance and discordance flip their times

For me, I think 8 seconds gives me more of an idea instead of 12 seconds. Should it be 12 seconds for tier 1 and 8 seconds for tier 3? Does anybody else agree? If the survivors are running away from it, that extra 4 seconds could mean they are long gone at that point especially on a map like Ormund.

Comments

  • I believe the devs have stated that they are looking at flipping the time on Discordance, at least :)

  • Discordance yes, Surveillance no. Surveillance doesn't have any unintentional downside to the aura lasting longer, as far as I am aware.

  • They should just make it so you can equip whatever tier of a perk you possess as long as that tier is unlocked. That would solve the issue, because some of those times are a matter of preference. Click on the perk and a dropdown menu allows you to select the tier.

  • @TAG said:

    Discordance yes, Surveillance no. Surveillance doesn't have any unintentional downside to the aura lasting longer, as far as I am aware.

    Surveillance lasting longer is very much a positive. You can't always be looking at gens to notice if the aura turned yellow right when it happens. Sometimes you will miss it entirely and maybe even forget what gen was marked white to start with on top of that. The aura being yellow a few seconds longer is always going to be a good thing.

    Hell, I am really starting to like Surge + Surveillance combo on some Killers.

    Trapper works well being a defensive Killer wanting to protect and reuse a certain area over and over again. (REALLY going to hate when Hangman's Trick gets changed to remove the hook respawn after sacrifice). Hag could use it as well being another defensive Killer.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    They should just make it so you can equip whatever tier of a perk you possess as long as that tier is unlocked. That would solve the issue, because some of those times are a matter of preference. Click on the perk and a dropdown menu allows you to select the tier.

    I actually like this idea, personally.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    They should just make it so you can equip whatever tier of a perk you possess as long as that tier is unlocked. That would solve the issue, because some of those times are a matter of preference. Click on the perk and a dropdown menu allows you to select the tier.

    Yeah, I've kind of wanted to try Stridor level 1 on Spirit since Stridor 2 is insanely loud and usually sends me too far behind the survivor, but I can't do that since now I'm a P3 Spirit with Stridor at level 2

  • Surveillance? Hell no!

    Discordance, though, yes. Now that the playerbase has collectively come together and said that Discordance 1 is better than Discordance 3 because of the shorter timer, then yes.

  • @Raccoon said:

    I believe the devs have stated that they are looking at flipping the time on Discordance, at least :)

    Source? Oh god i hope so much this is true