Which specific thing makes you rage?

When a teammate unhooks me... he was being Chased by Bubba... He had no BT... I don't use DS...


I don't "rage", but I do get mad and shout in the inside

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • As a survivor:

    Having terrible teammates who are immersed and can’t survive a chase.

    I don’t typically have an issue with being camped but it’s super irritating to go against a Leatherface and ALL they do is camp at 5 gens.

    Having teammates waste all the pallets and not preserving them.

    As a killer:

    Having three minutes games.

    Being bored out of my mind. I would much rather get my ass kicked and all survivors escape than have to search around Yamaoka for Claudettes who are blending and not doing generators.

    Missing swings because I can’t physically turn my camera as fast as survivors do since I play on console.

    Bloodlust making my character lag and spin in an opposite direction.

    Frame drops

    Slugs not making sounds and survivors making zero sound without Iron Will.

    I don’t rage but these moments make me go “Darn. Guess I should have played better even though I physically can’t. Get outplayed idiot.”

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133539#Comment_1133539

    But only if you die cause of it, damn... I get the feeling

    That's what I meant ;-;

  • The game has been unbalanced since day one. I accepted that long ago and appreciate the times the balance is shifted in a good direction. If I lose due to my lack of skill or just being outplayed by better gamers, I'm ok with that as long as they aren't rude. I despise losing a chase, hit, advantage, a game due to bugs or poor game mechanics.

    Getting dedicated as survivor or killer. Ghost saws with Billy (server issue), Myers not stalking when I'm staring directly at a survivor (server issue). Half grab animations that don't result in a grab or a hit when it 100% should have been a grab. Pretty much everything about these servers in general. If they bring us crossplay and the queue's can speed up exponentially, at least that could be some kind of consolation. As it stands, you can keep your DC penalties and give me back my P2P!

    Dog shite team mates in general. I'm not "good", but a large percentage of the player base (at all ranks) are down right horrible. Hopefully MMR will keep the potatoes together, but my hopes of something that positive happening are very, very low.

  • @scenekiller said:

    I'm a solo survivor main, and I get so frustrated when a LF camps in the basement with Insidious, not realizing that I can see them with Kindred, but none of my other teammates run it so I have to watch as they all get downed

    It may be worth noting that, for all Kindred's recent buffs, it took a hit in that it no longer trumps stealth/Undetectable, so an Insidious Leatherface really could be missed despite having it.

    For myself, the main thing that really gets me angry in a given game is being downed so fast and so repeatedly that I'm incapable of doing anything in the game proper. By extension, I have a poor opinion of tunnelers and have disconnected from games upon realizing that it was happening.

    I don't mind campers nearly as much since, due to my own frequent use of Kindred, I can turn camping against them more easily than I can tunneling.

  • This morning I nearly got No Mither to work, killer slugged after not realizing that I could pick myself up. I recovered ALL THE WAY right to 99.99% was about to get up and he picked me up. >:((((

  • Auto-aiming into a wall or some other obstacle when you clearly would've gotten the hit. A part of my soul dies every time it happens.

  • @Noobe said:

    keys

    I had to camp cause of a key yesterday...

  • @Carlosylu said:

    When a teammate unhooks me... he was being Chased by Bubba... He had no BT... I don't use DS...

    I don't "rage", but I do get mad and shout in the inside

    Survivors abusing infinites. I don't rage against them, I rage against the Devs for lazy map design.

  • I don't really rage but why is flashlight blinding when there not in my fov a thing @Peanits

  • Being hit by a hatchet that went through a solid object 😇

  • Dead Hard saving a survivor's ass after they make a massive mistake is what pisses me off the most. That and people with DS forcing me to grab them so they can use it

  • @mouse0270 said:

    Survivor: When a killer slugs the 3rd survivor without knowing where the fourth survivor is.

    Killer: When I get hit with a DS within the exit gates, to me the survivor is saying, "Hey man thanks for not tunneling all game, but you really should have because I get an easy escape now"

    Im a killer main and that pisses me off so much. like cool ill just follow you to the exit gate and watch you run off with no worry.

  • When the killer tunnels me first when my idiot teammates fast vaulted near me.

  • Keys

    The EGC challenges not counting properly (you gave me my Hatch closing points before the sacrifice ones, but it doesn’t count towards the challenges)

    Survivors using Self Care when I’m right there waiting to heal them. Do they not know that SC is slower than a normal heal?

    @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133268#Comment_1133268

    Passive madness wasn't even the most annoying thing about Doc. The literally didn't address any of the REAL annoying stuff he does...

    1. Snap Out before Mending. Yea I love going down from DW because I can't do anything about it. Totally fair.
    2. Can't heal slugs. Two survivors left = free 4k. Just slug one and shock the other. You win. Against any other killer survivors can recover, even if the chance is slim. You have 0 chance to do this against Doc, first because Madness blocks healing and second because you're never going to get away from him to Snap Out.
    3. He can stop you from vaulting, which is entirely connection dependent. Why he can't just make you slow vault is beyond me. Freddy and Clown do this and they are incredibly strong in a chase because of it.
    4. Constantly screaming to give away your position.
    5. Illusionary Doctors also constantly give away your position.
    6. Red Stain add-on makes you even MORE visible. Like does he need all this tracking BS? Just let him see auras 24/7 already.
    7. More annoying skill checks. "Let's take the LEAST FUN thing about survivor and make it worse."

    None of this stuff was addressed at all. Some of it was (or is getting) buffed.

    But yea, no passive madness anymore. He's so much more fun to play against now. /s

    You can Snap Out of It before the Mend timer goes down. I’ve had multiple Survivors do it to me. It takes 12-14 seconds to Snap Out of It. BT (currently the only way Doc can apply DW himself) gives you 10/15/20 seconds to Mend. It’ll be close, but you won’t go down unless you stop running before you Snap Out of It.

  • SWF with OoO. One person with wallhacks relaying your every move to the team, who get all the benefits of OoO but none of the drawbacks. Its insanely overpowered and used by the most toxic players who are out more to ruin the game for others rather than anything else but it’s Behaviour interactive we’re talking about so yeah it gets a free pass from the dev team.

  • Dedicated servers make me rage more then anything else period.

  • farming killers

    i swear i always get like 3 farming killers in a row when i actually wanna play the game... like damn bro thanks for the boring match and another 5 min queue 😔

  • When i fly around a map and all i see is a long fat grass and then all of sudden i get bumped into a rock. The thing that make me rage even harder is Ormund map where you get bumped into invisible stuff because objects hitboxes do not match their rendering part.

  • Survivor teammates who hide the whole game and do absolutely nothing.

  • When im about to down someone and they use Dead Hard just for the boost to reach that pallet.. I hate that moment.

  • As a Killer:

    -Survivor 1 is unhooked by a teammate.

    -I explicitly ignore them and go for someone else and down them quickly, hook etc.

    -Survivor 1 comes to rescue teammate but I down them and proceed to pick up.

    -stunned by ds

    Like how does that count as tunnel lol. What a stupid perk that rewards mistakes

    "aNtI-tUnNeL bTw"

  • When someone puts an empty carton of milk back in the fridge...

    Damn sadists!

  • When I search a chest and someone steals my item.

  • @TunnelVision said:

    When someone puts an empty carton of milk back in the fridge...

    Damn sadists!

    I was actually waiting for someone to post something like this, hehehehe

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137175#Comment_1137175

    I was actually waiting for someone to post something like this, hehehehe

    Gotta try and lighten this place up somehow :D

1 2 ›