OoO in the shrine, you're kidding.
What better way to make the game even more unfun for killers by adding OoO to the shrine at a time like this in Dead By Daylight. In my honest opinion, OoO needs a rework to something else.
I'm so glad I barely play killer anymore. I really wouldn't want to go into every game in fear of multiple OoOs. Seems like a buff to solo survivor.
Not only that, but the matchmaking is still #########. Do you devs really expect say a green rank killer to still potentially go up against higher-ranked survivors who have more time in the game and will most likely know how to loop well with OoO added on top? I think adding it to the shrine was a very bad move and will only hurt the game once survivors learn how to use it effectively.
Comments
Potato survivor using OoO
Me as Killer OwO
Seems like this post is delusional and attempting to bait.
Yes it was. You cant see pig, ghost face, freddy i think or wraith in stealth mode anymore.
*Notices Self-Care*
*OwO what's this?*
When multiple people are using it, it doesn’t work very well. When I’ve used it in SWF pretty much only the obsession could see the killer the whole time. I barely saw the killers aura at all it only worked when I was in close proximity to the killer or obsession which isn’t how it’s meant to work. Throughout the whole game I saw the killers aura maybe 2 times
Actually if Freddy is using the paintbrush add on then you can see him the whole time even when you’re looping him. Unless they have fixed that.
Uninstalling wouldn't do anything to someone addicted unless their internet was so bad it would take a week or more to re install.
If i uninstalled i could see it in my games list and it'd be back in 5-10 minutes