Perk nicknames

I feel like we all have atleast one nickname for a perk we love/hate

Here's a couple I have

  • Play with your Poop
  • Oops I tunneled (ds)
  • Sloppy boogers (ya its Monto's)
  • Knock off Bbq (WGLF)

Comments

  • Outskilled (Dead Hard)

    Tunnel Me (OoO)

    Why'd You Tunnel Me? (DS)

    The Pebble (Diversion)

    Impatience (BT)

    Haha! #########! (Blood Warden)

    My Boy (Ruin) (As in, "look how they massacred my boy")

  • @AAAAA said:

    Outskilled (Dead Hard)

    Tunnel Me (OoO)

    Why'd You Tunnel Me? (DS)

    The Pebble (Diversion)

    Impatience (BT)

    Haha! #########! (Blood Warden)

    My Boy (Ruin) (As in, "look how they massacred my boy")

    Sometimes I have to remind myself that "pebble" isnt the actual name, although at this point they should just change it.

  • Object of hatred (object of obsession)

    I got this (deliverence)

  • Ruin = "(Hex:) UwUin". I don't know when I started calling it that but I hate myself for it.

    Prove Thyself = "Rush Thyself"

    Aftercare = "Buddy Perk" because whenever someone uses it on me we become buddies.

    Botany Knowledge = "F L O W E R"

    Dark Sense = "Dank Sense", Dark Devotion = "Dank Devotion". I replace any instance of "Dark" with "Dank" because I have the maturity of a 6 year old.

    Bamboozle = "Bambizzle"

    Devour Soap's a classic, though I take it one step further. If I get a 5 stack, 4 mori game I consider it a Mouthwash Victory.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1119966#Comment_1119966

    Sometimes I have to remind myself that "pebble" isnt the actual name, although at this point they should just change it.

    I literally read "pebble" in the post and thought "Diversion is a weird name for pebble", then realized that was the only line I read backwards.

    @AAAAA said:

    Outskilled (Dead Hard)

    Tunnel Me (OoO)

    Why'd You Tunnel Me? (DS)

    The Pebble (Diversion)

    Impatience (BT)

    Haha! #########! (Blood Warden)

    My Boy (Ruin) (As in, "look how they massacred my boy")


  • NO SKILL (NOED) - i'm trolling btw

    SELFISH Care (Self-care)

    TROLL ON (Head On)

    SANDBAG BEACON (Better Together)

    Suck it up (Iron Will)

    "Not everyone get up at once..." (Kindred)

    Maxi Pad (Lucky Break)

    Useless (All of Ace's Perks)

    Spine Chill 1.0 (Premonition)

    NOED Game (Small Game)

  • @KerJuice said:

    NO SKILL (NOED) - i'm trolling btw

    SELFISH Care (Self-care)

    TROLL ON (Head On)

    SANDBAG BEACON (Better Together)

    Suck it up (Iron Will)

    "Not everyone get up at once..." (Kindred)

    Maxi Pad (Lucky Break)

    Useless (All of Ace's Perks)

    Spine Chill 1.0 (Premonition)

    NOED Game (Small Game)

    Hey, Ace in the Hole is nice for looting builds!

  • Outgamered: Dead Hard

    Play With Yourself: Play With Your Food

    Pebble: Diversion

  • True lol. I figured it might, and was hoping it did. My plan one day is to run Ace in the Hole, Plunderers Instinct, & Pharmacy for Claudette- who has my healing build.

  • The Pebble

    This one is used by literally everyone.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    Ruin = "(Hex:) UwUin". I don't know when I started calling it that but I hate myself for it.

    Prove Thyself = "Rush Thyself"

    Aftercare = "Buddy Perk" because whenever someone uses it on me we become buddies.

    Botany Knowledge = "F L O W E R"

    Dark Sense = "Dank Sense", Dark Devotion = "Dank Devotion". I replace any instance of "Dark" with "Dank" because I have the maturity of a 6 year old.

    Bamboozle = "Bambizzle"

    Devour Soap's a classic, though I take it one step further. If I get a 5 stack, 4 mori game I consider it a Mouthwash Victory.

    This is the stupidest thing but I can’t stop laughing at “F L O W E R”

  • Dead Hard - Yeet

    WGLF - We’re gunna die together

    No Mither - Oh god please no

    Urban Evasion - *Car noises*

    Fixated - Constipation

  • Romero maneuver #4 - Head on

    Me Sneak - Urban evasion

    The runs - Sprint burst

    Look at me - Object of Obsession

    Stfu - Iron will

    Hello crow - Calm spirit

    The Oopsie Avoidance Hotline - Technician

    My meds?! - Pharmacy

    Give me them f###ing hatchets - Iron Maiden

    Vault Yeet - Lithe

  • @KerJuice said:

    NO SKILL (NOED) - i'm trolling btw

    SELFISH Care (Self-care)

    TROLL ON (Head On)

    SANDBAG BEACON (Better Together)

    Suck it up (Iron Will)

    "Not everyone get up at once..." (Kindred)

    Maxi Pad (Lucky Break)

    Useless (All of Ace's Perks)

    Spine Chill 1.0 (Premonition)

    NOED Game (Small Game)

    Ace's perks are useless.

    useless.png


  • These are what you'll often hear me saying if you ever get the privilege of being in a party chat with me on PS4.

    Urban Evasion - Tax Evasion

    Sloppy Butcher = Sloppy Tits or Sloppy Pat Butcher (British Soap Character)

    We'll Make It = We're Definitely Not Gonna Make It

    NOED = No One Escapes Bad Breath

    Bond = Bondage

    Unbreakable = Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

    Borrowed Time = Borrowed Timmy

  • NOED = one shot

    Sloppybucher = pig

    Borrowed time = clock

    Ds = knife

    Head on = paroma

    Dead hard = dead ez

    PWYF = SPIDER

    Lithe = peng-print

    Unrelenting = Mathieu perk

    PGTW = surprise box