I've never heard of any of these characters but I'll tag my vote onto the Miner because of @TheRockstarKnight's comment, pretty catchy song. My curiosity has been piqued
I've never heard of any of these characters but I'll tag my vote onto the Miner because of @TheRockstarKnight's comment, pretty catchy song. My curiosity has been piqued
Funny enough, The Miner is the only character on this list that I recognize XD
If you're into 80s Slasher films, I'd recommend giving the original My Bloody Valentine a watch (I haven't seen the remake). It's no masterpiece of cinema by any means, but it was an alright movie in my opinion and the concept behind the killer was a little different.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dr. Carl Hill (Re-Animator 1985)
I've never seen any of these, what would you recommend?
They've all got their charms. Worth checking out if you like cheesy 80s slashers like the Friday 13th series.
Check out the Maniac Cop films, the first two are good. Bruce 'Ash' Campbell stars in them too!
NONE! I want balance to be made!
Honestly, other than purely fixing the game, I'd have to go with the Deadites from Evil Dead.
Killer Klowns from Outer Space :D
Other:
Hellraiser
Candy Man
Pumpkin Head
The Tall Man
The Fly
Charles Lee Ray (Chuckys human form)
There are plenty of options to choose from.
Creedence Leonore from troll 2
"We're coming back! This whole [BAD WORD] town is going to die! HEHEYHAHAHA!"
https://youtu.be/IuY7GsM6tvEThe Bye Bye man. Easily my favorite horror movie.
Is the movie good though, oh god no, it's #########; I just want the bye bye boy in there.
Hey!
I recognize that! It's that trapper's gas mask skin!
If only they'd given him a pickax to go with it. :c
I've never heard of any of these characters but I'll tag my vote onto the Miner because of @TheRockstarKnight's comment, pretty catchy song. My curiosity has been piqued
Turkie, from the 2008 cult classic, "Thankskilling" ๐คฃ
Funny enough, The Miner is the only character on this list that I recognize XD
If you're into 80s Slasher films, I'd recommend giving the original My Bloody Valentine a watch (I haven't seen the remake). It's no masterpiece of cinema by any means, but it was an alright movie in my opinion and the concept behind the killer was a little different.
๐๐๐คฃ๐ค