If you are going to bring breakable walls in Killer shack across all maps will leave the game
I just dont understand the idea behind bringing a breakable wall in killer shack. It is completely unnecessary given it's a wonderful design and the loop is decent within it and not at all OP. Just for the record, once the pallet is down you eliminate strong loops so why would you insert a breakable wall then as u have just killed the fun inside of the shack. Please reconsider this and I hope sincerely other maps having killer shack not to resemble this new Mao's one. Otherwise, I am afraid that I will be leaving this game cuz Dead by Daylight has lost its iconic design and killed the fun in the game. Please let me have your thoughts on this. Not to mention that the new map having no legit loops. It makes me want to have the killer killing me right from the start because I wont enjoy those nonsense design loops.
Comments
If they want to nerf shack just make it not see through. Don't destroy the tile with that breakable wall placement.
If only there was possibility to mindgame in shack.
02:27
https://youtu.be/t8u0jRxN2kQ?t=147TL:DW bad killers dont know how to handle killer shack while good killers get it over with in 15 seconds.
Oh no God forbid a part of the game is "boring to you". What ever shall we do? shut up bro
After they cater to me and buff clown
Shack is a fair loop, shouldn’t have a breakable wall there
You do realise that the killer shack is the strongest loop in the game, hence why it's sometimes called the god loop? Just because you can't run it well or the players you see running it do it poorly doesn't mean that the loop is bad. It means that players are bad.
Big oof
Later, nerd
I also don't like it, even as a killer I like shack. It has 6 billion mindgames, but know bad killer will just break the wall
This describes the DBD community.
There is so much toxicity in this post, and not from the OP.
Don't do that! I like booping the snoot!
"When the Pig becomes boop snooted, the offending Survivor is put into the Dying State. The Pig can then mori that Survivor."